Vol 1 Chapter 11: The key is information

Ikusaba Mukuro POV

It was now the 4th period as our class had to do swimming lessons, however I think majority of the girls are gonna sit out, mostly due to the conversation that Ike and Yamauchi, or as the class calls them, the biggest idiots in class, well along with Sudou aswell, but mainly the other 2.

They were basically discussing about the girls and our bust size, and the girls in my class were clearly uncomfortable about them and I don't blame them since I felt uncomfortable too.

Of course these were my initial thoughts before a couple of individuals that were Madarame, Jabami, Sora, Shiro, and myself that Madarame dragged me into when he and his friends ambushed me when I walked back to my dorm after getting a gym membership as they asked me about my thoughts about the S-system and everything else, of course I told them my thoughts and all of them agreed. After that, they involuntarily made me join their group and told me all about the S-system in which I wasn't too suprised by the information with the exception of the concept of Special Exams that play a role in Class Points and Private Points.

I can see why you said your school is interesting Kijima.

Anyways, I believe now that most of my classmates aren't gonna sit out now since they don't wanna lose their Private Points since we 5 revealed the system to them, of course many were skeptical until they were given enough proof as they started to believe us now.

Clearly alot of them were upset by the class placements and being considered the lowest of the low like Yukimura and Horikita for example.

"Whoa Ikusaba-san I know you said that you're athletically gifted but your physique is amazing! You must give me your workout regimen!" Onodera said to me with stars in her eyes.

Onodera Kayano, a girl who said that she is skilled at swimming, but is not too academically gifted. I wonder how skilled she is in swimming? I am certain she isn't on my level, but she could possibly be somewhat close, but who knows?

"Normally I would say that athletic and muscular women aren't incredibly beautiful, but you are an exception Ikusaba-san." Satou said to me.

Satou Maya, a girl who wishes to become a fashions designer. While I do feel joyful about her compliment, but I feel like the first half of her comment was unnecessary, but then again it is just my opinion.

Although I did notice Onodera's discomfort from Satou's comment even though she hid it. However it does seem like Onodera wanted to also say something but didn't want to cause a scene, most likely due to the revelation of the S-system.

"It's nothing really, since it is just a basic workout routine." I said to them.

"I don't agree with that."

A female voice that was cold spoke against my statement as it belonged to Horikita Suzune, a girl who quickly introduced herself yesterday and left.

"From the looks of your physique, you obviously went through a tough regimen." Horikita said to me in which some people agreed with her.

Well I guess in their perspective they would be inclined to believe I went through a intense training, but to me, it was really basic.

"I agree with Horikita-san on this one." Matsushita said and agreed with Horikita, however instead Horikita thanking her, she scoffed at her instead.