Vol 1 Chapter 6.5: The ballad of Lucifer and his Michael

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV

After speaking, alot of them were quite suprised of how I was able to manipulate my voice to make me sound similar to Johan. Of course it wasn't fully perfect, but it was enough to change my usual voice tone completely.

However, some of them kept their usual composure like Shigeru, Tanya, Kyoko, Hina, Ryuzaki, and Sara.

"Y'know Kiyotaka, you almost sound just like Johan-sensei, but did you really have to dye your hair black?" Shinichi asked me as he examined my hair.

"Yes, and don't worry, the only way it comes off is when you use a special shampoo for it. So if I do get in the water or take a shower, it won't come off." I said to him.

"Well I wasn't really concerned about that." Shinichi said as he went back to sit down on the small couch.

"Now then Shigeru, Shinichi, and Yuuichi, did you get the things that I needed?" I asked them.

"Yeah we got it paid and done, it was expensive though. Also Moriyama-sensei informed the chairman about it, and he would like to see you tomorrow at 7:30 AM to sort somethings out." Shigeru said.

"Well that is to be expected, since the chairman would most likely need me to help edit the student database of me." I said to him.

"Also Kiyotaka, I also took the liberty to have the footage of today in our class deleted, just in case anyone decided to look through it." Yuuichi said to me.

He does make a good point, if the other classes were curious on how my class was on the 1st day, they would most likely want to buy security footage, but since that will be deleted. They wouldn't know what happend.

And of course the classes are gonna find this suspicious and conclude that we were just planning on checking out there classes and see how they would operate, however they wouldn't figure out about the existence of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the student.

The reason why I would go so far to do this is because only that man only knows that Sakayanagi Arisu knows of my existence even though she doesn't know I am here, however that doesn't rule out people here who do know of me that man isn't aware of that do know of my existence.

So in basic terms, I am making sure to completely wipe out the existence of the name of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka off this school, so no one figures out who I really am.

I guess one could say I planned a few steps ahead, although I prefer to be a few steps behind to see how everyone else plays out. It gives me a more psychological and strategic insight on how the other classes operate.

"Well that is good to know Yuuichi, now then, for those who are going to approach the other classes directly, make sure to stick to being senpai's and saying we all are from Class 2-C and we are just welcoming the new kohai's, or something along those lines." I told them.

"We got that situated, but what should we do when they ask if they can see our class?" Tanya asked.