Vol 2 Chapter 2: Hide n' Seek Pt. 1

Hachina Naoki/Kiruma Souichi POV

"House Of Cards INC? What's that?" Kururugi asked that I am sure everyone in this room is wanting to know aswell.

Strange, I never heard of this corporation before? Or any organization that could possibly be underground?

"You lady, explain what is the House Of Cards INC?" Sora demanded the lady who came in here to explain what this suppose group is.

"I guess that is understandable to wanting to know what we are, well to put it simple, we are a group that consists of 10 individuals that are known as Mr

"I guess that is understandable to wanting to know what we are, well to put it simple, we are a group that consists of 10 individuals that are known as Mr. Diamond, Mr. Fool, Mrs. Fool, Ms. Ace, Mr. King, Mr. Club, Mr. Jack, Ms. Heart, Mrs. Queen, and there is me, Mr. Spade, the founder and head of the House Of Clubs INC." The person known as Mr. Spade said.

Another oddity was that the voice was distorted making it impossible to identify the voice, similar to the lady here, who I am guessing is Mrs. Queen.

Also it appears that there is 10 people consisting this, however I am wondering how they gotten all of us trapped in this room? Unless they went to make us pass out 1 by 1, which is hard but not impossible, but I don't think that is the case in this situation.

Which means they have more people working for them.

No I shouldn't be worrying about this right now when I should be thinking about what these guys want?

"I have a question if you don't mind me asking?" Keijo asked Mr. Spade in a calm tone.

I am suprised that he can still be level-headed in a situation like this, it is admirable to say the least.

I probably have an idea of what the question might be.

"Certainly Mr. Keijo, we don't shone away questions to our compulsory participants." Mr. Spade said.

"Wait a minute, just what do you mean by compulsory participants?" Komaeda asked Mr. Spade.

"The guy makes a good point, and we still don't even know what you guys are after for or why we are even here at all." Orihara said to Mr. Spade.

"Don't worry, the question that Mr. Keijo here will ask, will reveal the answers to your own questions." Mr. Spade said to us.

"Mr. Spade, where is Kyoko-chan?" Keijo asked him.

We then heard Mr. Spade chuckle.

"She is here." Mr. Spade said as the laptop switched to what it seems to be a live feed of Kirigiri tied up to a chair with 2 people standing next to her had black suits and a black mask on that had the fool symbols.

I guess they're Mr. Fool and Mrs. Fool.

"Now Mr. Komaeda and Mr. Orihara, i'll answer your question onto what we are and what is going on in your current situation. Once you all applied and got accepted to this institution, you all were automatically accepted to be part of the House of Cards INC's games. What you all are apart of is known as the Trial's Of Spade, a series of trials that'll test your problem-solving skills under life or death situations. This is your 1st trial known as Hide n' Seek, I will post the objectives, rules, rewards, and penalties of this game right now." Mr. Spade explained a page on the laptop showed the information.