Vol 1 Chapter 10: The nature of the daemonium sanctus humanitatis

Orihara Izaya POV

As Takanashi seemed to have passed out and was about to fall to the ground, Keijo gently put her on the floor so she wouldn't suffer any blunt injuries.

"What happend to Takanashi-san?!"

"Yeah she just passed out of no where."

Now then I wasted no time to grab Keijo and pin him against the wall with his back facing infront of me.

"Orihara-kun what are you doing?!" Ichinose yelled at me.

However I muted the others complaining from my ears and only focused on the person I am restraining.

I noticed that Yukihira and Kirigiri didn't even make a move, nor looked nervous at all.

Now come to think of it......Keijo didn't even tried to resist, nor did he bother to do anything at all. It is like he allowed me to pin him to the wall.

I took a small peek at his face just to see him still creepily composed as ever.

"I do wonder what you did to Takanashi, after all it is strange that you shook her hand and just for her to pass out. Seems pretty strange don't you think?" I asked Keijo.

 Seems pretty strange don't you think?" I asked Keijo

"I believe that is enough Orihara." A male voice that belonged to Kanzaki said to me.

"Is their an issue with what I am doing?" I asked him

"Their is, you are hurting a senpai, and not just a regular senpai but a class representative. Also this would do us more harm than it is to them. We also have another important issue to deal with than what you are doing right now." Kanzaki explained as he looked at the unconcious Takanashi.

He does make a good point, what I am doing right now can penalize our Class Points, and depending on the ammount will be reduced based on violence alone, it would most likely be deterimental.