Vol 2 Chapter 1: The house of cards

Jabami Yumeko POV

"You all should celebrate if I were y'all, since this is the first Class D in history that had this many Class Points." Urahara said to us.

I then raised my hand out of curiousity to know what was the highest Class D has ever gotten before us.

"Urahara-sensei, if you don't mind me asking, what was the best Class D before us that had the most Class Points?" I asked him.

"Well a couple of years ago, there was a class D that had about 490 Class Points they gotten on the 1st month. Consider you guys the best defective class this school has ever had." Urahara said with his thumbs up.

"Wow that high? We must be incredibly awesome to get to 790 Class Points!"

"Yeah! Which means the other classes shouldn't underestimate us!"

And more and more cheering was heard throughout the room until we all heard a chuckle that came from Koenji, who is viewed in a negative light by most of our classmates.

"Defectives are always defective it seems." Koenji said as he kept humming to himself.

"The hell do you mean by that Koenji?" Yamauchi said to Koenji in a hostile tone.

"Must I really elaborate on what I meant? Oh very well then, most of you are praising yourselves of achieving such a high feat in this defective class, but majority of you weren't even aware of the suspicions on the very 1st day unlike Madarame-boy, Jabami-girl, Sora-boy, Shiro-girl, Ikusaba-girl, and I." Koenji explained.

"Don't act like you're any better than us, and what do you mean by you already noticed something was off on the 1st day? If you did knew something was off, then why not tell us? Stop trying to lump yourself with the other people you've mentioned t...

"Don't act like you're any better than us, and what do you mean by you already noticed something was off on the 1st day? If you did knew something was off, then why not tell us? Stop trying to lump yourself with the other people you've mentioned that actually took the liberty to warn us." Karuizawa retorts against Koenji.

"Do I not have the right to be better than you Fake-girl? Or even the most of you lots? You can obviously see from my test score that I am quite superior to majority of you in academics, and based on my phyisque, I am 1 out of the 2 overall students in this class that is incredibly physically capable. Now to answer your question Fake-girl, I did suspect this school the moment that Urahara-sensei here started explaining about this school on the 1st day, now the reason I didn't bother telling any of you defective lots is because I am a man of free will, I have no obligation to tell you anything, nor do I take orders from anyone. Does that satisfy your defective brain?" Koenji explained to Karuizawa.

However I noticed something incredibly peculiar when Koenji called Karuizawa by, Fake-girl, is the fact that Karuizawa flinched from that nickname, and I can tell that didn't go unnoticed by a few people.