Vol 1 Chapter 2: The ace of hearts

Takanashi Siesta POV

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. That lives on a island on its and also is a mini society of sorts. This school also boasts about their 100% employment and college acceptance rate after graduating here. This is why almost all students went here to get the guarantee reward this school offer.

I came to this school for many things like making new friends since I haven't had a lot throughout my life so coming here would help me with that.

I was also raised in an orphanage due to the fact I never knew my parents and haven't found out what really happend to them, so coming to this school also helps me be in a whole new environment.

Finally, I came to this school to also graduate with the 100% employment rate so that I could become a detective, because I want to ensure justice no matter what.

Anyways, I was now on my way to my assigned class, Class 1-B after the entrance ceremony. I must say for a prestigious school I thought their entrance ceremony would be more vibrant then going on about telling us the history of the school and it's founder. Well since this is a prestigious school I guess they have to be incredibly mature as possible, no matter how dull it has to be.

Now then it seems that I am the first to arrive as it seems as I made it to my seat which was in the very back of the row and it was at the right end.

I decided to see who would be sitting in front of me as I read the nameplate 'Enoshima Junko', I also read who'll be sitting next to me was 'Orihara Izaya'.

A couple of minutes passed by as a girl with light blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair with twin ponytails walked in and found her walking towards her seat, however before she went to sit down. She introduced herself to me.

"Hello there! I am Enoshima Junko! And it seems like we'll be classmates!" She exclaimed to me with a big smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Enoshima-san, I am Takanashi Siesta, and it is a pleasure to be classmates with you

"It's a pleasure to meet you Enoshima-san, I am Takanashi Siesta, and it is a pleasure to be classmates with you." I said back to her.

" I said back to her