Vol 2 Chapter 5: The defective dissonance

Sakayanagi Narumori POV
May 2nd, 20xx

It was currently 6:01 AM as I was in the conference room, arranging an early meeting with the 1st year teachers

In all honestly I also had a meeting 2 hours earlier with the board members because of the incident as they wanted me to have the staff keep this incident under the rug.

"You are incredibly lucky that I won't report this to Ayanokoji-sensei about what happened to his students last night, chairman sir." Shiba who was sitting to the left of me said in a stern tone.

Of course, I knew the seriousness of this situation, and if Ayanokoji ever figured this out then I'd be good as dead, and that goes along with Johan, Moriyama, Yokoya, and Frost since they are also supposed to be protecting his students

"I know Shiba-kun but don't worry I won't let an incident like this happen to Ayanokoji-sensei's students, especially his son." I told Shiba to ensure that an incident like this would never happen again.

"I hope you keep to your word because if an incident like this happens once more, I'll make sure to report it to Ayanokoji-sensei and have you suspended from your position." He told me.

I gulped involuntarily due to the fact I'd have to deal with Ayanokoji, also Shiba was right that I'd be suspended from my position if an incident like this happened again.

Which means I'll have to tighten security at night then.

"I will Shiba-kun, you don't have to worry about it." I said to him.

"Chairman, I have a question, what does the board want to do about this incident? I've already told the authorities to keep this quiet and inform the families of the culprits about what they've done." Shiba asked me.

I sometimes forget that Shiba isn't only just an instructor from the white room, but also has some control over the Japanese authority due to the deputy director having Shiba cover up his dirt, and has a way to blackmail the deputy director and the agency.

So in other words, Shiba has the Japanese Police in his control, which benefits Ayanokoji extremely well.

"Well, they wanted me to hold a meeting with the 1st year teachers to discuss with them about the issue that occurred last night. And to proceed what we'll do next to make sure nothing like this happens again. This school also has a reputation for being the best school in Japan, so I can't let the image of Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School get ruined due to 2 former students creating a horrible event." I told Shiba of my plan for this meeting.