Vol 1 Chapter 9: Every rose has its thorn

??? POV

It was now lunch period as I left my class and let my students discuss what they want, most likely the S-system considering Orihara, Enoshima, and Takanashi looked eagered for their free time.

As I was walking down the hallways to go to the faculty room, I saw 3 students that I am all too familiar with, especially the 1 boy in the middle, his disguise is quite interesting.

A few seconds later we were standing a couple feet away.

"That is an interesting look you have there." I said to the boy with black hair and red eyes as he smiled.

"I must thank you for your compliment Johan-sensei." He said to me with a tone that was almost identical to mine.

I am actually suprised he was able to do such thing, but this is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, one of the miracle children were talking about here. So it must've took him awhile to manipulate his voice tone to sound similar to me.

However we can chalk it up to it not sounding identical as mine, since my tone is natural and not artificial, but he is almost on the level of sounding natural, despite not being from Europe.

Now then if I recall correctly, Kiyotaka is being called Keijo Naoya for the time being from what those 2 told me yesterday.

"I wonder what you're planning to do?" I asked him.

He's most likely gaining intel from the other classes, however if the class in question asks them of what class they are from

He's most likely gaining intel from the other classes, however if the class in question asks them of what class they are from. Although I am certain they already thought this through.

If they do accidentily reveal the existence of Class Apollyon, then from what their penalty is will be losing 300 Class Points, and that is not counting for the behavior that they'll lose Class Points within April.

"I am sure you already have a general gist of what we are doing." Kiyotaka said to me.

"You're correct, also Kyoko and Sara how are you 2 doing?" I asked them.

"I am doing fine." Kyoko said.

"Same here." Sara said but with an awkward smile.

I won't ask her about it since it seems like she is doing this out of a bet maybe.

"Alright then, i'll leave you 3 now." I said as I was about to walk, however Kiyotaka stopped me briefly.

"Johan-sensei, before you go, can you send a certain person in question a message for me?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"Of course, but what will this message be exactly?" I asked him.

"Tell the person to meet me at the karaoke place, room 2 at 5:00 PM, and I am sure you know who I might be referring to no?" He asked me.