Vol 1 Chapter 8.25: The bitter reality for the miracle child

Moriyama Midori POV

It was currently the lunch period as Yokoya and I were heading to the faculty dorm rooms, or more specifically my room to discuss about the progression of the current remaining students of Class Apollyon that consists of the white room students.

"Moriyama-san, I wonder what Ayanokoji-sensei's reaction will be when we tell him that Kiyotaka-kun will be going under a persona." Yokoya said to me.

Well given Ayanokoji's personality, I can think of a few ideas of what he'll say or vividly show on his face.

"Well depending on what Kiyotaka's method through his Keijo Naoya persona will do. Ayanokoji-sensei will probably find it questionable, but would tolerate it if it means Kiyotaka will come out on top." I said to him as we've reached my dorm as we entered there.

"I guess you aren't wrong since winning by any means necessary runs in the family, especially with Ayanokoji-sensei's 2- I mean 1 kid now kuku." Yokoya said as he chuckled a bit.

"I guess you aren't wrong, Kiyotaka and her were similiar, however she was more vibrant with her determination while Kiyotaka's determination was more reserved and logical. Of course at the end of the day they are on different sides of the same coin." I said to him.

Right after I said that my phone immediately ranged as Yokoya and I looked at the number who was calling me.

"Isn't that...." Yokoya said as he focused on the number.

I then pressed to accept the call and put it on speaker as I spoke.

"Am I correct to assume this is Nambong Baek?" I asked in confirmation.

"You are correct Moriyama, and am I correct to assume Yokoya is also with you aswell?" Baek, or rather Frost asked.

"Dr. Frost-kun? How did you know I was here?" Yokoya asked back.

"Call it intuition, now then I have a couple things I want to talk about so i'll get to it. In a couple of days i'll be the 3rd teacher for Class Apollyon, since I asked Professor Ayanokoji if it was fine with him and he agreed." Frost said to us.

Well that explains how he was able to call us, and I wonder what his reason for wanting to be a teacher here is? Not that I don't mind or anything...

"Dr. Frost-kun why are you joining us? I am sure that the students don't mind it but they will be wondering why you're coming all of a sudden so they'll also probably find it suspicious?" Yokoya questioned Frost.

"Well to answer your question, it is because that I want to continue keeping up on Kiyotaka's psyche after his fight and death of Azurari. Even though he plays it off as if it was nothing to him, but I believ- no, I am certain that her death hurts him alot more than even he himself doesn't realize it." Frost explained to Yokoya.

He does make a point and I believe that is to be the case also.

"So that is why huh, I guess that makes sense since you are their psychologists after all, especially Kiyotaka-kuns." Yokoya said to him.

"Say Dr. Frost, do you think what you are saying about Kiyotaka to be true?" I asked him.

"I have never doubt my capabilities and reading Kiyotaka, and I do firmly believe what I am saying is true because I know I am right. Kiyotaka is a 1000 piece puzzle that takes time to complete it, and as of now I only gotten 995 pieces, once that reaches 1000, on his own accord he'll open himself to reveal the truth and not the lie he feeds to others and himself." Frost said to me.