Vol 2 Prologue: ???'s Soliloquy

Tiger tiger burning bright

In the forest of the night,

What immortal hand or eye

Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

This particular poem was created by William Blake. Now this poem can be seen in a few perspectives, however I view it as a concept of good and evil.

God created the lamb, but also the tiger. When light exists, darkness lurks.

This concept and poem reminded me of myself and someone else.

They were the lamb, a human with pure innocence and altruism within them that couldn't be tainted.

Then there's me, who is the tiger, a beast who has been tainted with malevolence and darkness from within me and everything around me.

I've only known malice because that is what people shown me, and when I met you. You were something special and completely foreign to me that I had to experiment on you, to test if something can be so pure but be tainted when they have nothing left.

I have no regrets for what I am about to do in the right at this moment and towards the future, no it's not that I don't have regrets..............

It is that I am already at the point of no return, so my apologies to those who won't see the day again, and I soon hope to meet you all in hell for the damage I have caused.

End of Vol 2 Prologue