Deal! - 18

Alastor swiped at the air you'd just disappeared from, dropping his microphone in the process. He stared down at his empty arms and clenched his palms into fists.

He kicked the candles you'd previously placed, cursing as they spilled their melted wax into his floorboards.

"My, how ungrateful and greedy you are, Miss Angel!~" he pulled his staff into his palm with his magic, quickly snapping his fingers to clean the mess. "Heaven's dwellers never know when a proper thanks is due, do they?" He asked himself rhetorically and sighed. "Truly a pity..." he looked over at the table where his Grimoire used to lay, feeling awfully foolish for leaving it out in the open for you to find.

It's alright, though. With his book gone and his new favorite plaything on the run, things had finally started to look up for Alastor.

He'd almost grown tired of the back and forth you'd exposed him to, just moments prior he'd come so close to ending the game between the two of you for good.

But no. Of course he hadn't. If he had succeeded, you wouldn't be much of a worthy opponent, now would you?

If anything, he's thrilled you got away.

And with another one of his possessions, as well!

Yes...now he understands.

You'd enjoyed the chase, too! That's why you kept taking things from him; so he'd always have to come and find you. It all made sense now. You were practically begging him to take you, to own you.

Oh, and what a delicious treat your angelic essence will be.

Alastor's smile deepened as he chuckled, circling the air with his cane.

The circle soon formed a pit of swirling smoke, igniting itself and opening a portal into familiar surroundings.

"Oh, you better have picked a good hiding spot, my dear...for I may have a slight advantage,"

He dusted himself off as he looked up at the manor with swelling excitement.

~Back to You: Stolas' Manor~

"Oh, it's you. You're still here? Stolas hasn't drove you insane by reciting every type of frog, yet?" Blitzø shifted his weight onto one hip and lowered his sunglasses as he sipped what looked like a slushee.

"Oh.my.stars, Blitz! You weren't kiddin' when you said Stolas had found himself an angel!" A chipper imp with a sweet southern accent socked Blitzø in the arm before ogling you.

"Fuck, Millie! What else could that have possibly meant?!" Blitzø frowned and rubbed where Millie assaulted, Stolas putting space between you and the imps.

"Blitzy, what a surprise," Stolas said through his gritted beak.

Millie did her best poking her head every angle around Stolas, physically unable to stop staring at you in awe.

"Sorry for spilling your business, sweetie. My team's real nosy and wasn't expecting me back to work so soon. Nothing, and I mean nothing gets me to stop fuckin-," Stolas gasped and smacked Blitzø's empty cup from his hand, a smaller imp in a tux swooping in to catch it before it hit the ground. He continued hesitantly, "So, when I told them an angel teleported into bird boy's house ruining our make out sesh, they didn't believe me." He rolled his eyes recalling the event, making you frown.

"Once again, I am deeply sorry for intruding. In fact, I'll be leaving soon so I can continue-"

"No!" Millie and Stolas said simultaneously.