Chapter 9: The Birthday Party

Hira stood in front of her mirror, carefully applying the finishing touches to her makeup.

Her full-sleeved mini red dress hugged her figure perfectly, making her feel both confident and stylish.

She fastened a pair of elegant earrings and adjusted her hair one last time, letting it cascade in loose waves over her shoulders.

The little extra makeup she wore tonight accentuated her features, giving her a glamorous look that was perfect for the club night.

As she took a step back to admire her reflection, her phone buzzed with a message from Shubman.

Shub💜

Hey, are you ready? I'm outside.

She took a deep breath and grabbed her clutch, quickly typing a reply.

Yes, coming down now.

She made her way out of the room, her heart pounding with a mix of excitement and nerves.

Tonight was her chance to unwind and have fun after all the recent chaos.

As she walked down the hallway, she bumped into Saanvi and Kartik, who were lounging in the living room, waiting to see her off.

Saanvi's eyes widened in admiration. "Wow, HS, you look stunning!"

Kartik nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you're going to knock them dead tonight."

Hira blushed slightly. "Thanks, guys. I'm a bit nervous, but also really excited."

"You're going to have an amazing time," Saanvi said reassuringly. "Just be yourself and enjoy the night."

Hira hugged them both. "I will. Thank you for everything."

With a final wave, she headed out the door and saw Shubman waiting by his car, looking effortlessly handsome in a casual yet stylish outfit.
He smiled as she approached, his eyes widened in admiration.

"You look incredible," he said, opening the car door for her.

"Thank you," she replied, feeling a flutter of excitement in her stomach as she slid into the passenger seat.

As they drove to the club, they chatted easily about their day and the upcoming party.

Hira felt her nerves begin to melt away, replaced by a growing anticipation for the night ahead.

As they entered the club, the pulsating music and vibrant lights created an electrifying atmosphere.

The VIP section was abuzz with energy, filled with laughter and chatter.

Shubman guided Hira through the crowd, keeping a protective hand on her back as they approached the group.

The entire Indian cricket team was gathered, along with their wives and girlfriends, creating a lively and welcoming circle.