Chapter 17:The mishap

Shubman was engrossed in his phone, preparing for a live session with his fans on Instagram.

He meticulously adjusted the settings, ensuring the lighting was perfect and the camera angle was just right.

After a few minutes of adjusting, he felt confident that everything was ready for the broadcast.

With a final check, he hit the "Go Live" button and greeted his audience with a bright smile.

The screen filled with comments and hearts as fans eagerly joined the session.

He started chatting, answering questions, and sharing updates, creating an engaging and interactive experience for his fans

Shubman was enjoying answering his fans' questions during the live session. Some of the questions included:

- "What's your favorite memory from your last vacation?"

- "Which movie did you last watch?"

- "What's your go-to comfort food?"

- "Any plans for new projects?"

He replies to some of the funnier questions, like, "Do you have any hidden talents?" and "What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?"

In short, he was having a great time, smiling and interacting with his fans, making the session lively and engaging.

In her room, Hira was shifting uncomfortably in her bed, trying to alleviate the cramps from her period.

Feeling the need for some comfort, she decided to go to Shubman's room, hoping his presence would provide some relief.

Unaware that he was in the middle of a live session with his fans, she made her way down the room

She slowly made her way to Shubman's room, moving carefully with each step to manage her discomfort.

Without knocking, she gently pushed the door open and saw him sitting on his bed, engrossed in his phone.

Not thinking much of it, she walked over to him.

As he continued interacting with his fans, she approached him from behind and wrapped her arms around his shoulders in a warm hug.

She rested her head on his shoulder, seeking the comfort she needed. Shubman froze for a moment, surprised by the sudden embrace.

"Hira, I'm live," he whispered softly, turning his head slightly to meet her eyes.

His voice was gentle but carried an urgent undertone, trying to let her know without alarming her.

Hira's eyes widened in shock as she quickly let go and backed off, realizing what was happening.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said, her cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

She retreated to the bed behind him, sitting down and covering her face with her hands.

Shubman, seeing her reaction, turned to his phone with a nervous smile.

"Uh, guys, sorry about that. My friend just needed a hug," he explained to his viewers, trying to lighten the mood.

He then turned his attention back to Hira. "It's okay, don't worry about it," he reassured her, still smiling.

"Do you want to stay here while I finish up?" Hira nodded, feeling a bit more at ease. He continued with his live session.

She sat on the edge of the bed, berating herself silently for what she considered a thoughtless and embarrassing mistake.