Chapter 10: The Not-so-Casual Hook-up*

**( Please note, the following part of the chapter contains mature themes, basically smut🌚 Those who feel uncomfortable may skip the part until they spot an asterisk * mark. You won't be missing anything related to the story)**

(⚠️you have already been warned, read at your own risk and don't report the chapter ⚠️)

The night had been a whirlwind of emotions and desire.

As Shubman led Hira to his bedroom, their lips never parted, their kisses growing more heated and desperate.

Both were fueled by the alcohol coursing through their veins, their self control long gone.

Shs stumbled slightly as they entered the room, collapsing onto the bed with a giggle.

He followed, hovering over her, his eyes dark with longing.

"Shub... we shouldn't..." Hira murmured, her voice breathless but uncertain.

He paused for a moment, searching her eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked softly, his fingers gently brushing a strand of hair from her face.

Her hesitation was brief. "No," she whispered, pulling him down for another kiss. "I don't want you to stop."

Their clothes were quickly discarded, the intensity of their kisses increasing.

Shubman swiftly removed her dress, revealing her beautiful body.

His eyes roamed appreciatively over her, taking in every curve and detail.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, his voice filled with admiration.

She blushed under his gaze, her hands moving to unbutton his shirt.

She admired his toned body and defined abs, her fingers tracing the lines of his muscles.

"You're hot too," she teased, her voice low and playful.

He chuckled softly, lowering himself onto the bed beside her.

"I've wanted this for so long," he admitted between kisses, his voice husky with desire.

Hira responded with a moan, arching her back as he kissed his way down her neck.

"Me too," she breathed, her hands clutching at his shoulders. "I want you, Shub."

As he traced kisses along her collarbone, he skillfully removed her bra, revealing her breasts.

His breath hitched for a moment as he took in the sight of her, and then he immediately kissed them, his mouth moving hungrily over her skin, leaving a trail of hickies in his wake.

"You're perfect," he murmured against her skin, his hands gently kneading her breasts.

Hira moaned softly, her fingers threading through his hair, holding him close.

"Shub...,please" she breathed, her body arching into his touch. "I need you."

His hands moved lower, sliding down her body to remove her panties.

Her impatience grew, and she hastily undid his belt, pushing his pants down.

"Hurry," she whispered urgently, her voice laced with need. "I can't wait any longer."

Shubman groaned as she helped him out of his remaining clothes, their bodies finally bare and pressed against each other.

"Are you sure?" he asked one last time, his voice thick with desire.