Chapter 25: Ahaan?

EDIT: NEXT UPDATE ONLY WHEN THIS CHAPTER RECEIVES 20 VOTES! COME ON GUYS, AUTHORS WORK SO HARD WRITING CHAPTERS FOR Y'ALL AND WE GET ZERO RESPONSE IN RETURN. THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS ATLEAST VOTE THESE CHAPTERS, AND THERE! YOU HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER PUBLISHED!

 THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS ATLEAST VOTE THESE CHAPTERS, AND THERE! YOU HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER PUBLISHED!

Omg guys we are #1 in Virushka! Thank you guyss💙

Omg again you guyss #2 in ShubmanIdontlikeharrysmusic ,Apne dono ka book saath me hi hai❤️🫶🏻

Omg again you guyss
#2 in Shubman
Idontlikeharrysmusic ,
Apne dono ka book saath me hi hai❤️🫶🏻

Shubman and Hira had just returned to Mumbai from Fazilka, feeling refreshed and eager to catch up with friends.

He had mentioned that the ICT and their wives were gathering for lunch at an upscale restaurant, and She happily agreed to join.

As they got ready, Shubman donned a sleek black tshirt and Jeans while Hira opted for an elegant black dress that hugged her curves.

The couple looked radiant as they arrived at the VIP restaurant, instantly catching the attention of the media.

Flashes from cameras lit up the entrance as Shubman and Hira posed for a few pictures, their smiles reflecting the joy of the moment.

Inside, the restaurant exuded luxury with its plush interiors and impeccable service. They were greeted warmly by the ICT and their wives, the room buzzing with animated conversations and laughter.

Shubman and Hira joined their friends, slipping into the easy camaraderie that comes with shared history and mutual respect.

As they settled into their seats, the conversation flowed effortlessly. Virat was recounting a particularly funny incident from their last tour, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

"Yaar, woh match ke baad jo hua na, woh toh kabhi bhool hi nahi sakte!" Virat said, laughing heartily.

"Bilkul, Vi. Woh teri Gujarati line kafi viral ho gayi thi," Rohit added, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

As the lunch progressed, a variety of delicacies made their way to the table, from aromatic biryanis to spicy curries, and of course, pizza.

Hira, who had favouritism for pizza, eyed the last slice left on the platter. Just as she reached for it, Ishan, unaware of her intention, grabbed it.