Chapter 26: Dominance*

EDIT: NEXT UPDATE ONLY WHEN THIS CHAPTER RECEIVES 20 VOTES! COME ON GUYS, AUTHORS WORK SO HARD WRITING CHAPTERS FOR Y'ALL AND WE GET ZERO RESPONSE IN RETURN. THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS ATLEAST VOTE THESE CHAPTERS, AND THERE! YOU HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER PUBLISHED!

⚠️⚠️warning: the following context contains themes of maturity. basically smut.  Please skip those who feel uncomfortable.
don't report it. You have been warned.⚠️⚠️
the smut ends with an asterisk sign*

They were about to make love with a fervor that was both tender and intense, their connection deepening with each touch, each kiss.

 Hira, determined to reclaim her sense of control, decided to take the lead tonight.

She turned to Shubman, her eyes gleaming with a mischievous spark.

"Shub," she said, her voice low and sultry, "I think it's time I show you just how much you mean to me."

He raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on his lips. "Oh? And how do you plan to do that?"

With a playful grin, Hira pushed him gently on the pillow straddling his lap.

"By making sure you never forget this night," she whispered, her breath hot against his ear.

Shubman's hands moved to her waist, but Hira caught them, pinning them above his head.

"Not so fast," she teased. "Tonight, I'm in charge."

His eyes darkened with desire, and he nodded, his lips parting slightly. "As you wish."

Hira began by trailing soft kisses along his jawline, her tongue flicking out occasionally to taste his skin.

"You always take such good care of me," she murmured between kisses. "Now it's my turn."

She moved down his neck, her hands roaming over his chest, feeling the rapid beat of his heart.

Her touch was both gentle and demanding, making him shiver with anticipation.

 "Do you like this?" she asked, her voice husky.

"Yes, oh god," he breathed, his voice strained with need. "I love it."

Hira smirked, pleased with his response. She continued her exploration, her lips and tongue tracing a path down his chest.

When she reached his abdomen, she paused, looking up at him with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"You're so hot," she said, her voice filled with admiration. "But this is mine, all mine."

Before he could respond, she undid slid down his boxers, she bent down and slowly stroked his length.

Shubman sucked in a breath, his body tense with anticipation.

Hira looked up at him, her eyes locked onto his. "Tell me what you want," she teased, her voice a mere whisper.

"I want you," he replied, his voice hoarse with desire. "I want you. Please"

With a satisfied smile, Hira lowered herself, her breath hot against his skin. She took him in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the tip and started sucking it slowly.

 Shubman groaned, his hands clenching at his sides, fighting the urge to grab her.

Hira set a slow, torturous pace, her mouth moving up and down, taking him deeper each time.

 She could feel his muscles tensing, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

She released him momentarily, her lips swollen, and looked up at him.