Chapter 17

I scowled, Luna was a two-sided bitch. All sweet and cuddly, brushing her obviously dyed blond locks over her shoulder with her stupid manicured nails, trying to look all caring for the paparazzi. Then inside, she's a demon wearing heels too high and enough make her look like a stuck-up clown. I'm fucking done.

"Why haven't you cleaned up your room yet?!" She screeched from the doorway.

"Because, it's my room, and if I wish to clean, I will." I said, not even looking at her.

She went red. Like the Red Hulk red. "You're a brat you know that?! No wonder your parents ditched you at an orphanage! They couldn't take your sarcastic remarks and cold personality. You're a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum because you lost your mummy and daddy's money."

I was in front of her in a second, completely ignoring the door closing from the main hallway. "You know nothing!" I snarled, making her back up. "Just because you lived here for a couple weeks doesn't mean you know me. You don't know anything about me. What you know will be barely fill a thimble. Eager to know why I was at an orphanage, Luna, because my parents are dead. My brother is dead, my sister is dead! Relatives of any kind. Gone!" I had her backed up against the wall. "Now you best think of what you say about me in the future, because I bet what you call 'Mid-Life Crisis' is nothing compared to my tragedies."

Turning on my heel, I walked back into my room, and slammed the door shut. I sighed, well at least I got that frustration out.

Michael's POV

I nearly dropped my groceries when I heard that. Her whole family dead. I never thought to ask, probably for the better, but still. And how did I not notice Luna being so horrid towards Q. Am I that oblivious?

Now that I think about it. All the dirty looks, snide remarks, and then the sudden change of personality when a camera man comes running up to us. All caring and touchy...

"Michael, did you see that?!" Luna came bounding down the steps, launching herself straight at my chest. "She was being so rude to me."

I didn't answer, but instead I move her away from me so that I was now holding her at arm's length. "Luna, I..."