Chapter 25

Looking back, it's been an amazing past couple of years. Albeit, a little rough this past year, but it was totally worth it. All of it. 

I have nothing to regret. My choices are my own. My friends and family are one in the same. Life couldn't be more, for lack of a better word, perfect. Although, if Velvet decides to do anything drastic against her many enemies that she's made by being here alone, then I'll certainly have a problem on my hands. 

However, no problem has ever been too hard for me to handle. A couple times yes, but I'll get through it just fine. Maybe obtain some scratches, bruises... maybe a few more scars. Like I said, it'll be worth it.

"Q, we're going to be late!" Dad shouted from the floor below. "Get you gear and let's go!"

Standing up, I grabbed my duffel bag, running downstairs. "I'm ready, let's go!"

Yeah, it's certainly worth it.

A/N: And that's it! Last chapter after about 4 months. Yeah, sorry about that. Medical problems and whatnot. Speaking of medical problems, I finally found out what is wrong with me. This past Monday, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. The only treatment I can get is surgery and then taking a pill for the rest of my life. The only funny part was when I started laughing and the practitioner thought I was crying. I was like 'No, no, I'm thinking of the many ways I can punch my friend in the face, because he was right.' Oh, and I tore my MCL by playing soccer with my school's marching band, and I couldn't fulfill my duties as the Marching Band Runner. Anyway, live life to the fullest. Be outgoing. Be the one person that may look weird, but is actually awesome! Stay sweeter than sweets, people. Ciao.