78. The Shadows Of The Past

❗❗TW: SA and underaged sex❗❗

Ages:

Aegon 15

Fallon 14

Enna 18

Shaersha 16

Aemond 13

Let's jump into the chapter.

~~12 years ago~~

Aemond tried his best to keep an eye on the back of Aegon's head while they walked the strangely crowded streets. Aegon walked in front of him with a few steps and he walked quite fast according to Aemond which made it harder to keep up.

As they walked through the cobblestone streets, Aemond noticed the occasional flash of a bare arm, a whisper of silk and lace. He looked around, uncertain. He could see various colors, lights, and laughter as they came closer to the district. Though it took him a moment to realize the area they were entering - it was far different than anywhere he had been previously.

On one side, there were shops full of color and laughter, but on the other, there were men and women in much more provocative clothing. The smell of alcohol filled his nostrils and made him wrinkle his nose.

"Aegon", Aemond mumbled, "Where are we going?" Aegon hadn't given him any details when he so rudely woke him up at such a late hour. He had just thrown away a pair of dirty clothes that looked like something a common man would have. The only thing Aegon had said to him during that time in the secret passages was:

it's time to get it wet.

"Relax Aemond", Aegon responded with a smirk, "I thought it was about time my little brother got some experience out in the world". He said, nudging Aemond's shoulder in a playful manner. As he glanced down the street, a wide grin spread across his face and Aemond was not sure if he liked that face.

"See that building over there?" Aegon asked, pointing to the large brick building at the end of the street, its windows glowing in the night. "That's where we're going". Aemond's nerves grew as he looked up at the building, trying to hide his uncertainty.

As they walked further down the street, Aemond noticed flashes of bare skin and lace, and the sounds of laughter filled the air. People were openly enjoying themselves on the street as he realized they had entered the infamous Street of silk. It was a place where inhibitions were left at the door and pleasure was the only currency. That was what Aegon had told him at least.

Men and women, even two men did such strange things out there and everything looked... Harmful.

But despite Aemond's obvious discomfort, Aegon seemed right at home, his wide grin revealing his excitement.

The younger prince couldn't help but feel out of place, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he looked around. The scene was vastly different from the confines of the castle, where propriety and decorum reigned supreme.

Just then, they reached a large brick building at the end of the street. The windows glowed brightly, casting a warm light on the road. Aegon's excitement became palpable as he led them towards the entrance, leaving Aemond feeling increasingly uneasy with each step.

Aemond felt that this was wrong, in so many possible ways this was wrong and he really wanted to go home. When they had gone to town, he had expected that Aegon would make him drink wine or beer but it did not seem like the case.