Important Announcement

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while. Well, that's a lie, three year gap is a long time. In those three years, a lot has happened, some great and some bad for me. But, currently, I'm busy with my college exams and I've become fed up with binging YouTube and Reddit. I want to come to Wattpad, mainly Akatsuki's Heir

I feel like this has always been a dream story of mine. I had severe Writer's Block and no time with my studies to motivate myself. I still have a lot of studying to do... Yay!

If you didn't get it, it's sarcasm. But I have a bit of free time and I want to explore my talent. I feel with this many reads, I have a knack for writing. I want to motivate myself again to write and want to come back to my comfort zone of fan fiction.

I wanted to discuss with my readers, whether you want me to keep fun little banter with the characters as always or keep a rather serious tone. Another thing is Should I drop the Japanese honorifics like sama etc? or use it?

Another question is Should I change the chapter of Knees Deep? Do you want me to follow the Waves saga or change Naruto to go in a different direction on a new adventure instead?

Lastly, do give me some tips or tricks on writing and ways to improve. I enjoy actual criticism.

I want to expand on other shows like one for a while was My Hero Academia. Recently in these 3 years, I have been interested in Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss. Also any more Naruto fanfic ideas from you guys? If I were to do any stories with other non-anime shows (Like Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss), I would rather post them on AO3 or Tumblr instead of here.

I am really happy to see this story still being added to reading lists and genuinely am thankful for the support guys. Future of Konoha has been my greatest success and I believe it's because of you avid readers.

I want to make it up to you readers for being inactive. So, Give me some suggestions. I won't lie and promise that I will always be consistent but know this that like you I want to see this story prosper too.

It was nice chatting with you all.

Ja Ne.