100K Special Chapter

Hey my Lil' wolves!

It's great to see my pups! But a greater thing is to see Future of Konoha hit 100k!

This is the book's 100K special chapter! But you'll say your Majesty... I mean Maaza it's over 100K already. I know and am sorry for this delay. I've been a bit procrastinating and my wi-fi's been terrible.

So, after reading the chapter, see the surprise at last!

Also vote Naruto the Predator in General Naruto category and Akatsuki's Heir in Akatsuki category in Naruto Watty Awards! Both are my books!!!

~~~~

Uzumaki Naruto strolled down the streets of Konoha; people had begun treating him better after seeing on the screen who he really was. Nowadays people called him "Namikaze-sama", "Lord Namikaze." Or gave some respect in their eyes and say "Naruto".

He missed the old sage and Maaza lot. A globe was given to them to see their future again and again. But due to Sandaime being Sandaime, he confiscated the item and locked up with his personal seals.

Even bribing the old man with Icha Icha or the Sexy No Jutsu would not work on him.

Naruto sighed as he put his hands on his head with his friends tagging along to eat at Ichiraku Ramen.

His friends were bored like he was too. A scream was heard from a nearby scroll trader. He exclaimed "ANYBODY CATCH HIM! HE'S STEALING MY SCROLL!"

This took the attention of the gang, who started chasing after the man dressed in black.

They lost the man as he became a wind of leaves. Neji exclaimed "Byakugan!" As he looked through the surroundings as he saw the culprit. Neji spoke "This way!"

They found the man in an open field. The man chuckled looking at the group, he took out a kunai.

He spoke in a gruff voice "Get out of here ya brats!" Naruto gritted his teeth and spoke "Hell No! Pervert!" Sasuke shouted "Who are you calling brats!?"

Lee jumped at the man with full speed and kicked the man right in the chin. The man dropped the scroll. Sasuke threw shurikens which pierced the man.

The man toppled onto the ground. Naruto grabbed the scroll as the group gathered around him.

Sakura spoke "Who are you even?" The man spoke "P-Please listen it's an S rank scroll. Do not o..." Naruto then opened the scroll, Naruto muttered "Just some ancient manuscripts about some time and yadda yadda boring travel!" Ino bonked Naruto's head in reply.

Sasuke stepped on the man's hand and asked "Who are you!" The man grunted and spoke "I'm an agent of the Sage of the Six Paths. I saw the future of you opening the scr-." A brief pause happened when he saw Naruto and screamed "YOU FOOL YOU'LL RUIN THE FABRIC OF TIME!"

Naruto exclaimed "Huh?" Then a blinding light blasted and the man saw the scroll drop on the ground and the group nowhere to be seen.

The man got up and kept the scroll in his pocket and muttered to himself "These brats never respect their elders." He walked away.

The group opened their eyes and saw six Hokage faces on the monument. Shikamaru facepalmed himself.

Sakura spoke "Naruto." "You." Ino continued, "Imbecile." Sasuke continued "brought." continued Choji, "TO THE FUTURE! YOU IDIOT! Everyone stop talking in one word each!."

Naruto looked at the group as they glared at him. He sheepishly grinned at them.

Trouble always follows Uzumaki Naruto...

~~~~~~~~

So, you read the chapter. Then you might understand the surprise.

Yes, Future of Konoha will get another sequel while Look Into the Past will have a prequel.

This new book of our gang's adventures in the future will be called

"Our Destiny | Naruto Fanfiction"

I will release the book around the start of December. This is just a teaser. I'll release a sneak-peek of the book's cover on my twitter soon...

So vote on my stories in Naruto Watty Awards.

See you next time my pups,

Ja Ne.