FUTURE OF APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!! (NOT A CHAPTER)

In the distance future of Boruto, april fools is better than ever. The hokage mountains are painted. The Buildings destroyed by rasengans and SHINOBI KILLING EACH OTHER!!!!! 23URY54UR4HUVRIJNSBIVVHFEWHCDF HVDJDCCSXJSCKKFDMSDJ88655# $^*())_)^%gb:'E[RF.

" WAIT!!! WHAT HAPPENED DATTEBAYO!!!" Naruto spoke.....

" YEAH!!!" Everybody responded. Sakura and Hinata were confused and Sasuke and Shikamaru smirked at Maaza, right he's the student of the sage of six paths.......

" I don't know...." Maaza spoke and went to fix it but he was thrown through the air but was luckily grabbed by Hagoromo.

YOU WILL NOT CONTROL ME ANYMORE, I KNOW I AM SUPERIOR BAKAS!!!! NOW APRIL FOOLS WILL RULE THE WORLD AND THE FOURTH NINJA WAR WITH  PRANKS WILL BE CLAIMED!!!!!! I345498YR3HNLS0ISWZ[P]SGFUYVUHOPT0GTPLVKCS[PLFWPGRFRPRODFIE484 

the screen was alive and became a giant robot and everybody tried to defeat it but nobody could but last a savior came NYAN CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It went flying through everything and destroyed every part of the screen but it laid down it's FART BOMBS . Making everybody drop unconscious. THE AKATSUKI CAME AND STOLE NARUTO AND SASUKE!!!!!!!

Zabuzu was alive and captured KAKASHI!!!!! 

THE SCREEN BLEW UP!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD WAS IN CHAOS AND THE WORLD EXPLODED. One man was sitting and typing or else Author - san and the last thing to do was reset the world and he did it to save the world....

~~~~~ NOW BUY THE MAAZA MANGA BY INSECTIVEMAAZA AND 250 FOR ANY COUNTRY~~~~

ALSO BETTER THAN EVERY ANIME!!!!!!! (JK)

Maaza,                                                                                                                                                                                                      Hey guys, i know this chapter *cough* not chapter, was crazy and no i am not going to reboot the story but actually after reading this i felt i was like drunk. But also I thought i was crazy for the day...Maybe...But APRIL FOOLS!!!!-----Bye, Dattebasa.

But APRIL FOOLS!!!!-----Bye, Dattebasa