Chapter 1 : The Sage of Six Paths

Nobody POV:

It was just a normal day in Konoha, Konoha 12 have a day off. ( Sasuke has not left the village yet). Then a huge amount of chakra gets shot on to Konoha. The Sage of Six Paths and a boy with him. Every single villager bows their head towards the almighty Sage. Hiruzen Sarutobi arrives at the place with the whole village. Hagoromo speaks " People of Konoha i have come to show your future and to reveal the identity of a being here. This is my student , Maaza." The boy next to the sage screams a Hi to the crowd.

Hiruzen speaks " Hagoromo-sama what will we you show us first about ,of Konoha."

Naruto moves towards Hagormo and speaks " Uh....Gramps will i become....HOKAGE!!! 'ttebayo!!"

Sakura hits Naruto and screeches blasting Everybody's ears " HE IS THE SAGE OF SIX PATHS, YOU DUMB BAKA!!! Sasuke grunts and respons with a 'Hn'.

The Citizens together shout " WHY WOULD WE MAKE YOU HOKAGE, DEMON."

Naruto's smile fades away being deeply saddened while Konoha 12 question why he is called a demon.

Hagoromo speaks " Naruto, dear you are my son as you are the reincarnation of Asura , so we will show your future."

" Sensei , may I?" Maaza says shyly.

Hagoromo says " Yes you may I."

Maaza smiles " Yes!!, Okay now let's see the future."