Chapter 6 : The Fate-Believer

Third POV:

Maaza spoke while Hagoromo was meditating, " Well, then now i will be presenting the future of N-N-N..." 

Neji was very angry and spoke " Neji Hyuuga..."

Maaza scratched his head " Yeah, That......sorry, 'ttebayo."

Naruto screamed like a fan girl and spoke " YOU HAVE MY VERBAL TIC , DATTEBAYO!!!!!"                                      

Maaza spoke " Hn......"   Sasuke smirked and spoke " You speak Uchiha too....." Maaza nodded, Sasuke questioned him " How many languages you know...." Maaza spoke " It's too troublesome to count.." Shikamaru looked at him lazily and gave him a thumbs up. Maaza smiled and said " Well i am learning Male and Female Hyuuga, i will first for Male Hyuuga talk about fate from Mr.Fate-Believer and then learn Female Hyuuga from Lady Hinata as stuttering.." Everybody laughed  but Neji was getting quite irritated but spoke loudly " JUST SHOW MY FATE!!!!!" Maaza finally nodded.

It showed Hinata Hyuuga and her daughter Himawari Uzumaki Namikaze Hyuuga taking her to Yamanaka flower shop to pick some flowers.........The little daughter of the Blonde knucklehead looked like Hinata but had the texture and whiskers of her father.

Neji smiled at his niece..... Naruto shouted " I HAVE A DAUGHTER TOO!!!! AWESOME DATTEBAYO!!!!!"  "I already figured it out , Dobe..." Sasuke spoke sternly. Naruto screamed destroying the ears of Sasuke " SHUT UP, TEME!!!!!".The women cooed for the cute daughter of the blonde... Neji questioned how he was involved here.

The both went to the shop, Ino was present and spoke " Hello, Hinata and how are you Himawari?" Himawari spoke " I'm okay Aunty Ino... I want to take some sunflowers for my uncle." Ino nodded and gave  a bouquet to the five year old. Hinata smiled at Himawari and paid for the sunflowers leaving the shop. They walked and walked standing at the Konoha cemetery.....

Everybody knew where this was going , Neji was dead......But Neji hoped he wasn't , he didn't care about fate right now but wished he could stay until he could see his little niece. Hinata's eyes were filled with water...Tears were ready to drop.

The both Hyuuga's stood in front of the grave of Neji Hyuuga. Himawari spoke " Happy Birthday, Uncle Neji. Here are some sunflowers or Himawaris.....Also i believe fate like you too but partially....."

Everybody who saddened by the death of Neji chuckled at the statement of Himawari's.

Himawari spoke " Mommy , how did Uncle Neji die?" Hinata sniffed and spoke " Well Himawari your Neji was very brave and fought all the enemies in the Fourth Great Ninja War but when i and your father were going to die , Your uncle saved both of us. He was stronger than me. You, Boruto, me and your father wouldn't be here without him sacrificing himself." Himawari smiled and spoke " Thanks, Uncle Neji for saving Mommy and Daddy!!!!" Himawari hugged the gravestone. The Screen went black.

Hinata  was crying hugging Neji , but Neji tried to calm the crying heiress but nothing prevailed until Kakashi, Kurenai, Gai, Asuma , Hiruzen and Hagoromo himself consoled her to stop crying..

Maaza spoke " Well Neji at least you will be a hero in the eyes of Naruto and Hinata... Also stop the faith nonsense it's annoying. Your niece also said it too......"

Neji smiled and nodded. Hagoromo spoke " Neji Hyuuga, this has been requested by your sister, Hinata, I will be removing your seal that you call a curse."

Hiashi went to stop Hagoromo but his wife held him telling not to. The seal was off of Neji. He was free.....................................................

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hey Maaza here, Not that Maaza in the story but i would like to say i will publish only on Saturdays and Sundays...., BYE DATTEBAYO!!!!!!