Ch 13: The Second Blonde

Third POV:

Maaza sighed and groaned. It has been the longest being in Konoha. It was starting to get boring... But he sighed. It was his job.

Maaza spoke " So, Now Ino yamanaka see the future of yours. I am leaving now to go back to my realm. My cardboard cut out will take care of this...BYE!!!" Maaza teleported.

Everybody facepalmed. Ino looked at the screen.

It showed......

A young boy with pale skin having blonde hair walked home in the evening light. He knocked on the door of a blue and paled color house. He entered to find his father painting. A pale man with dark black hair painting a magnificent picture to get money for their living.

Ino gasped and spoke " BEAT THAT BILLBOARD BROWS I GOT A HANDSOME LOVING AND PAINTER HUSBAND!!!"

Sakura screamed " SO!! I GOT SASUKE-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!"

Ino smirked and spoke " I don't care about the Uchiha!!" Sakura gasped and shouted " TAKE THAT BACK!!"

The man spoke " Inojin your back home." He smiled. It didn't look like a genuine smile. Inojin sighed and spoke " Well, Dad stop smiling. I know you like to smile but it kinda creeps me out. I understand that you were an ex- ROOT ANBU."

Hiruzen gasped and spoke " DANZO!! Old friend you still operate ROOT! Where is this child right now!"

Danzo gulped and spoke " I don't know what you speak of Hiruzen."

Hiruzen spoke " ANBU  TAKE DANZO AND THE OTHER COUNCIL MEMBERS TO PRISON! Seal their chakra away. Ibiki!!!"

Ibiki nodded and spoke " Yes Lord Hokage."

Hiruzen spoke " You and Anko should capture all the ROOT. Whoever this child is that resembles this man bring him to me. Brainwash them to have feelings and fake memories. Those who are still loyal to Danzo. Torture them."

Ibiki and Anko smiled and nodded.

Ino entered her house late at night. It was reunion for Asuma sensei's death and Ino-Shika-Cho's reunion. She entered and turned on the lights. "SURPRISE!!" Sai and Inojin screamed.

Ino smiled and hugged Sai and spoke " Sai thanks." Inojin poked Ino and spoke " IT WAS MY PLAN AND ALSO MOM!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!"

She smiled having a loving family.

Naruto spoke " MAAZA NEXT PERSON!!! Maaza?" He poke the cardboard when the cut out fell down. Everybody facepalmed at Maaza's antics and Naruto's stupidity.

OMAKE: Danzo and Arm:

Danzo muttered in Jail crazily. "My plans have failed these guards up front are loyal to Hiruzen. What should I do. My ROOT members have been captured. It's time for plan B." Danzo removed his bandages. It revealed numerous Sharingan on his arm. He killed the guards ending them.

Running out of the prison, He thought Nobody can capture, Danzo. He then ended up meeting Maaza. Maaza was chewing his chipotle. He then saw Danzo and his arm. It was disgusting.

"So, what happened to you old man? The sharingans are disgusting..." Maaza exclaimed.

"You can't stop me, Pleasant." Danzo spoke.

"Cut your arm, Old pants." Maaza said. He cut the arm of Danzo. Danzo exclaimed with pain and spoke " What can i do?" to himself.

Maaza quoted Scar from the Lion King "Run Away. Run Danzo. Run Away and never return." 

Danzo ran for his life but then Maaza spoke "Kill Him." His loyal wolves ran after Danzo. But the difference was that Simba was not killed but Danzo was killed.....