THE END

Third POV:

Maaza and Hagoromo were leaving Konoha everybody thanking them.

Naruto stopped them and spoke " HEY! OLD MAN AND MAAZA!!! STOP!!" Everybody looked at Naruto with the eyes 'Really???!?!?!?'

Maaza stopped Hagoromo and spoke to Naruto " So, Lord Se-" Naruto spoke " Ya know you can call me Naru. Also, If we wanna see the future again, then how do we see them without you two."

"Well Naru, I am giving you this. It's a bag, when you say ' Show the Future, Dattebasa.' Then the large screen shall appear and show you it." 

Naruto gasped at that and spoke " THANKS DATTEBAYO!!!"

Maaza grinned at Naruto and spoke " Your welcome, Dattebayo."

Naruto stared at Maaza....

"DATTEBAYO!!!"

"Dattebayo."

"DATTEBAYO!!!"

"Dattebayo!"

Asuma came running and spoke to Hagoromo  "Sage of Six Paths , you haven't shown my future."

Hagoromo just touched Asuma's forehead and then all the future came into Asuma. He thanked Hagoromo and left.

----------------------xxxxx---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the story ended for good. I might make a sequel. 

But, if you want any requests like to show Jiraiya's future and his entry in Konoha, or how Hiruzen dies. So comment down below your request.

So, Bye DATTEBAYO!!!

Voices are heard in the distance---

"NARUTO HOW DARE YOU WRITE THE CHAPTER!!!!"

"SORRY MAAZA!!!"

"I AM GONNA KILL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 Insectivemaaza ended his story 'Future of Konoha' on 29th of September,2018 at 3:56PM.