Scroll-3 :LET'S EAT!!!

Third POV:

"I AM BACK PEOPLE!!!!" Maaza screamed.

Everybody sighed. Maaza Spoke " Okay Chubby Akimachi." Choji didn't appear angry at all and spoke " Uh..*munch* it's Choji not Chubby."

Maaza sweatdropped and spoke "Sorry, Dude. So we will show your future."

The screen went blank and showed.....

Choji was walking home with his daughter ChoCho. It was a pleasant evening but he should get fast or else Karui would be angry. But then the two Father and daughter duo passed by Ichiraku ramen and went to eat out. They ordered 40 bowls of ramen and dango.

People were staring thinking if they would leave also. But then an angry woman came into the place. It was his wife. Choji gulped. it was Karui. Karui was a kumo nin and loved Choji for who he was.

She stepped in and grabbed Choji by the colour and spoke " YOU!! Didn't even call me to eat?" Choji sighed and spoke " Slipped my mind, dear.... Sit down okay. I am ordering steak!" Karui was delighted. 

The family talked for a long time and spending the night at Ichiraku ramen.

----FLASHBACK---

Karui was beating Naruto into a pulp for not telling Sasuke's whereabouts. Sai stood at the front of Naruto confronting Karui saving Naruto's life.

Later on, she realized her mistake and apologized Naruto.

----FLASHBACK END---

Naruto screamed in fear and spoke " CHOJI KEEP YOUR WIFE AWAY FROM ME!!!!!"

Choji just munched and nodded.

Maaza sighed at the act of fear radiating from Naruto. Karui wasn't ever here also!!!