Chapter 11: Stuttering Hinata

Third POV:

It was late at night everybody was sleeping right there near the screen, anticipating the next person who will get the chance to see their future.

Maaza woke up and stood up in his Wolf pajamas and screamed " EVERYBODY LIVING BAKA WAKE UP!!!!"

Everybody jumped in their sleep waking up, in their pajamas. 

Naruto screamed in his ramen pajamas " WHAT'S THE DEAL MAAZA!!!"

Maaza spoke " Well we have to see the next future of Lady Hinata."

This awoke the Hyuuga clan, Sakura in her pink hearts pajamas, Sasuke in his Katana pajamas and others.

Hinata looked at the screen anticipating, her dream had come true. Marrying Naruto-kun, having children and being a great kunoichi.

Screen displayed..

Hinata cooking with her daughter Himawari, the dinner for the night. The adult Hyuuga was happy with her life, cherishing every moment. Boruto opened the front door and entered rudely banging it without responding her mother. 

Hinata sighed and spoke " Boruto... He's very angry now these days." Himawari nodded. Boruto jumped on the stair railings and came out and spoke " Kaa-san, i apologize for my behavior, and also Hima-chan Happy Birthday!!!"

" YES! Me and Hinata have raised our children right!! My children are better and kinder than your child SAKURA AND SASUKE!!!" Naruto screamed, getting banged unconscious by Sakura.

Naruto, the great Seventh Hokage entered the house kissing Hinata and hugging Himawari. He spoke " Hey Boruto! How's your school and genin team?"

Boruto groaned and spoke " Finally! Old man! You came for Himawari's birthday at least to home."

Naruto scratched his head and said " Yup! Definitely."

Hinata and Boruto singed the 'happy birthday song' to Himawari as Naruto brought the birthday cake until the cake fell..... It was a clone.

Boruto grew with temper and ran out. Himawari understood and just opened her presents and ate some chocolate. Hinata looked at the cake and a tear dropped from her eyes. Naruto was always in that office. She understood but didn't he have time for them.

Sakura spoke " Must be so selfish to stay in the office and made a damn weak clone!"                               Sasuke said " Dobe!! Is such a dobe. Can't make a clone when he's hokage!"

Maaza said " It's not the clone see what's happening to Lord Seventh."

Screen fixed itself and showed something.

Naruto and Shikamaru were underground and were looking for some left zetsu. They were mindless zombies to kill chakra and take it. They can copy many things. 

They were found surrounded by remains of them. It was thousands. Naruto activated Kurama mode and then slaughtered all of them. He was tired from using this much chakra because he didn't have anymore fights now as Hokage.

He was then stabbed through the chest by a remaining single zetsu. Shikamaru shouted and then destroyed the zetsu. Naruto got up and he was already regenerating. Naruto spoke " I'm okay Shika. The clone for Hima-chan's birthday poofed. She must be mad."

Naruto woke up seeing the part, He sighed and hugged Hinata and the Hyuuga heir fainted. He spoke " I WILL DEFINITELY BECOME A BETTER FATHER!! DATTEBAYO!!""

Ja ne.