Chapter 4:Sasuke

3RD POV:

The Almighty sage spoke " Now , We will show your future Uchiha Sasuke." The Fan girls SCREAMED!!!! Maaza blocked his ears.

The screen showed Uchiha Sasuke sitting down with bodies of dead rogue nins scattered on the floor with his rinnegan.

Everybody who knew about was shocked mostly the council finally seeing that their 'precious Uchiha-sama' powerful as a god.

Sasuke spoke " Dobe, finally beat me...Heh." 

FLASHBACK~~~

Valley of The End, where two nins face each other, Indra and Asura or else Uchiha Sasuke and Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto. The Sharingan user speaks " You are foolish enough to face me, Naruto, you can never bring me back to Konoha. I will kill you and destroy the Large beasts of chakra, every one of them and become the ruler of the shinobi world!!" The Jinchuriki spoke " You don't know what your saying Sasuke-teme, the curse mark has took over you, i believe you as my brother, best friend and rival." Both unlease their chakra, pouring all over the shinobi world. A large battle armour forms over the Uchiha while a giant spirit chakra Kyuubi unleashes controlled by the Blonde. Both large beasts of chakra unleash each other , destroying each other but at last they hit each other blasting each other , injuring their users. With all the chakra left , Naruto makes a rasengan while Sasuke makes a chidori aiming at each other and running.

"NARUTO!!!!"

"SASUKE!!!!"

"NARUTO!!!!!"

"SASUKE!!!!!"

FLASHBACK ENDS~~~

Everybody present in Konoha in shock at the battle, seeing the power of the susanoo and Kyuubi. Naruto shouts " AWESOME!!!!! DATTEBAYO!!!!" Sasuke smirks and just says 'Hn'.

Fans of Sasuke cheer a lot seeing his power!!But Naruto sees his power but nobody cares, but a shy quiet girl speaks " N-Naruto kun I t-think Y-Your A-A-W-Esome too..."

"Well done i should better get going , or else the dobe will be all hokage almighty ...etc...etc..." spoke Sasuke to himself. He teleported to the Hokage tower by using his rinnegan. He appeared beside Naruto and Lord Seventh ( NARUTO) spoke " Hello, teme" Sasuke spoke silenty " Hn."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for not updating very often because of exams, and laziness. So i will be updating another chapter tomorrow so, Bye.

Butts are for sitting, Dattebayo--Maaza