Chapter 3 : Sakura

THIRD POV:

Sakura speaks softly in her whole life for the first time, " Lord Six Sage show me when i marry my Sasuke-kun." {Code word : My} Hagoromo nodded and the screen was displayed by Maaza. 

Konoha was silent, we see a house in the village owned by the Haruno's. Sakura Haruno or else now Sakura Uchiha, lived with her daughter while her husband , Sasuke Uchiha, one of the last Uchiha traveled the shinobi world protecting the village and his family. Sakura was busy unpacking the place while Sarada helped too. It was probably their 10th home as the last nine was destroyed by Sakura's fierce strength

Everybody sweat dropped and some few genins and chunins were afraid from Sakura now. Sakura smiled when she heard her Sasuke-kun became her husband finally and Ino-pig was left in the dust, she was overjoyed!!! Sasuke sweat dropped and was deeply saddened that he had to marry the banshee. Naruto spoke happily " AHA!!!! You have to marry SAKURA, TEME!!! This is the worst thing happened to you and best for me!!!" Sakura bonked Naruto on the head and shouted again " BAKA!!! I AM SO FLAWLESS YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY I'M YOUR TEAMMATE!!!" Maaza had a muffled laugh and spoke" Okay stop the argument lets continue the story."

Sarada spoke " Hey Mama, when will i meet papa?" Sakura was sad by this as Sarada never saw her father . How could she when she was born but now her otto ( Husband) was busy protecting the village and travelling all the time. He always came to the village for work purposes but never for them. She spoke " Soon Sarada, Don't worry papa will come to see you." (Sarada was also 5)

Everybody was really sad for Sarada, she never saw her father neither had some fatherly love. Sakura was sad by this, Sasuke also felt a little bad. Shikamaru spoke " What a drag for the little girl." Akamaru howled sadly, Kiba spoke to his furry friend " I know Aku." Hinata was more sensitive for her and was sad. Naruto spoke " Sasuke!!! I as The seventh Hokage grant you break from missions , to have time with your DAUGHTER, DATTEBAYO!!!" Sasuke spoke " SHUT UP DOBE YOUR NOT HOKAGE RIGHT NOW!!!" Maaza spoke " Also, Naruto , Sasuke's your head guard and protects you too and is also half hokage." Naruto was shocked, that teme took half of his position. Maaza saw The disappointment and spoke " Not half but he will take place if you suddenly disappear or pass away. " Naruto grinned. The  screen displayed again as Hagoromo made everybody shut up.

Sarada saw her father, mother and her baby form picture, Sarada spoke to Sakura "Mama, who was Papa's first kiss? Was it you." Sakura was very, very, very nervous and spoke " Uh.......Me of course,Haha*sarcastically*." Sakura looked at her mother and spoke " YOUR LYING!!!" You said not to lie." Sakura spoke "Okay, sorry your father's first kiss was Naruto......." Sarada spoke " LORD SEVENTH!!! NANI!!!" Sakura angrily spoke " NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto was sitting in his office and spoke to himself " Why do i feel like to run out of the village and hide for my life. Maybe Sakura's mad...OH NO SHE'S MAD!!! RUN NARUTO RUN DATTEBAYO!!!!" We see that Sakura broke the house again and fainted as the loan would not pay her again for the damage.

Everybody laughed to themselves and Sakura for her future self banged Naruto on the head. Both Sasuke and Naruto were blushing.

~~~~~~Preview~~~~~

"SASUKE!!!!" "NARUTO!!!" SASUKE" "NARUTO!!!"

"RASENGAN!!!" "CHIDORI!!!"