Mini Chapter: The Past Is Better Forgotten-1

Normal POV:

The almighty sage spoke once again " Hiruzen, it has been repeated again numerous times in the ch-" Maaza spoke " Sensei, don't break the fourth wall again, the other universe of shinobi became insane knowing it." The Sage nods and Naruto speaks " WHAT'S THE FOURTH WALL , DATTEBAYO!!! IS IT A CROWN FOR THE HOKAGE OR A NEW TYPE OF RAMEN!!" Sakura bangs Naruto head's and speaks " It's not that BAKA!!!!  Only Ramen...Ramen....Ramen, the thing it's a..... *looks at the sage* What's it??" Kiba spoke " YEAH!!!!". Neji just had a stoic face, Choji munching on ramen chips, Shikamaru fallen asleep and Hinata just confused. Sasuke same Sasuke. Everybody started muttering and whispering but then the sage spoke " SILENCE!!!!"

Everybody stopped their chit chatting and moving, then Hagoromo spoke " Hiruzen speak about the heritage of Naruto." Hiruzen nodded and spoke " Konoha, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze is the son of the Yondaime, Yellow Flash-- Minato Namikaze and the Princess of Whirlpool Village and the Red Hot Haberano-- Kushina Uzumaki. Also he is the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi, Nine tails also known by Naruto as Kurama. His real name." Some shocked who were not paying attention nor listening to the screen. Maaza spoke " Okay then I shall show the past..." The screen blurred and appeared again.

The room guarded by the wife of the third hokage, ANBU'S and more shinobi's also the parents of Iruka Umino, protecting the wife of the Yondaime, Kushina Uzumaki that is giving birth. Kushina screams, but Minato the Yondaime shouts "Will she be alright!!!! IS SHE OKAY!!!!" The wife of Hiruzen shouts " SHUT UP!!! Your the Yondaime!!! You have defeated enemies on the battlefield but can't see your WIFE GIVE BIRTH!!!! A man could not sustain this pain that's why WE WOMEN CAN BARE IT!!!!"

Everybody laughed as how their Yondaime was acting, But Naruto didn't move an inch he stared at the screen, seeing his father and mother. Everybody was sad for him.

Kushina had gave birth to healthy cute baby boy who had blue eyes . But at that moment, all the shinobi and the rest had killed. The barrier over the room was destroyed. A man with a spiral orange mask ,tall as Minato had appeared and grabbed Naruto and spoke " Leave your weapons , Fourth Hokage, it's useless and stand down from the Jinchuriki." The seal holding the Kyuubi in Kushina was cracking per second as it was weak when giving birth. Minato spoke " Okay leave my child but who are you..." The strange man claimed to be Uchiha Madara, Minato spoke calmly "You are not Madara, your chakra feels familiar." "Whether not believe me the Kyuubi is mine...."

Shikaku spoke " Obito..." Everybody looked at him and Kakashi spoke " What..." The Nara spoke again " It's Obito, Kakashi... Because he is the only Uchiha who had died or missing, Minato told it was a familiar chakra it is him......" 

The Kyuubi was released and the screen blurred..........................

This was strange to everyone and Maaza spoke "  Data up till that moment as the Kyuubi destroyed the rest when it was sealed but i will repair the screen and bring it on back, okay.