Chapter 7: Youthfulness is over 9000

Third POV:

Maaza sighed " I am terribly tired right now...sensei" Hagoromo spoke " Then Maaza call one of your summons to do the work for you."

Maaza nodded and summoned a panda. Maaza spoke " Tetsu(Iron) take care of the device..I'm going to sleep." Tetsu spoke " Okay, Maaza-kun." Maaza sunshined somewhere that nobody can guess..

Tetsu yawned and spoke " Now *yawn* we will show *yawn* Rock Lee's future..." Tetsu summoned Itazura (prankster) the monkey boss's son. Tetsu spoke " He will take care." Tetsu went away everybody sighing how the panda is so lazy.

Itazura spoke " Now Rock Lee's future!!!!"

The screen showed Konoha at peace when somebody wearing a green spandex punched the screen and punched here and there.

It scared everybody and glared at Rock Lee.

The boy was Metal Lee the son of Rock Lee. He spoke " Dad did i do good." Rock Lee spoke " Yes you did good son but do a better taijutsu pose to become...."

They shouted together " MORE YOUTHFUL!!!!!!" 

Everybody groaned at the antics of the two, Guy was crying and spoke " LEE!!! your son is SO YOUTHFUL!!!"

Lee was crying also.

"GUY SENSEI!!!!"

"LEE!!!!"

"GUY SENSEI!!!" 

Kurenai punched Guy and Sakura punched Lee to make them come back to their senses.

Rock Lee and Metal Lee went to a house made by wood by Yamato as a gift to Guy. They had entered the house to see Guy with a caste that would stay forever and was on a red wheel chair. Rock Lee sighed and spoke " Guy sensei nice to see you, Your leg's better?" Guy shouted with joy seeing his student and his godson. Guy spoke " Nice to see you Metal Lee, Also Lee, No.. Naruto was able to keep my body from burning to dust with the chakra of the Kyuubi from using all eight gates...." Metal Lee hugged his godfather. Guy smiled...............

Guy spoke to Naruto " Naruto, thank you for saving me..." Naruto spoke " NO PROBLEM!!! 'TTEBAYO!!!!!"

Kakashi sighed and said " Sorry for not helping you old pal.." Guy spoke " I don't care Kakashi about that but FOR DEFEATING YOU IN EVERYTHING!!!" Everybody facepalmed and a 'boom' came and saw the screen exploded. Itazura ran as fast as he could but was grabbed by Hagoromo. Maaza arrived and groaned and summoned Tetsu....

While the mechanics and ANBU of Konoha fixed the screen, Maaza was giving Tetsu a hour long lecture while the boss summon King Enma, the monkey summon also gave a lecture to Itazura.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Sorry for being making it short. Also I have made  a Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios [MODERN].

BYE MAAZA!!!!!