Scroll-2 : Genjutsu Mistress

Third POV:

Maaza spoke at the top of his voice "Konoha, today i present you the Futoninator 789."

Everybody scratched their heads. Maaza sighed and said " This screen will show the future with waves and water jutsus.

Everybody got the idea. Maaza spoke" Now i will show the future of the lovely Genjutsu Mistress, Kurenai!!"

Kurenai looked up slightly and blushed at the compliment.

Maaza said " Let it began!!!"

Asuma hugged Kurenai to see their future.

The screen showed sand, water and then a water dragon came out and roared. It projected the future.

There was a lovely lady, Kurenai Sarutobi. She was meeting up with Mirai Sarutobi, her daughter. She loved her daughter dearly, but hoped her love Asuma was still alive.... 

Her eyes filled with red pupils as roses. She had become one of the strongest shinobi in the world. 

But her hope was shattered by Asuma's death...

Kurenai had tears flowing down her cheeks. Asuma comforted her just hoping by seeing this he could change the future.

Mirai Sarutobi was a great shinobi helping anybody out and having her own genin team... Still without her father she looked up to Shikamaru. They were still great and bold without the their father/love in the family.

Asuma hugged Kurenai, and then thanked Shikamaru. Shikamaru just nodded muttering it's troublesome...

Maaza spoke " Now next person is....."