Chapter 5 : Kakashi-Senpai

"*cough* , Well then Maaza continue the future of these fellow villagers and shinobi..." Hagoromo spoke. Maaza nodded and spoke " Now the future is going to be Kakashi-senpai's one~~."  Everybody nodded but the cute little genins looked at Kakashi.

The screen blurred and repeated back......

The Konoha village peaceful as ever after the Fourth Ninja War , Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha saved the war with assistance of Sakura Haruno and their sensei, Kakashi Hatake, or else known as Sharingan No Kakashi, Neko no ninja o kopi Kakashi, Yujin Kira Kakashi, Kanjo no nai Kakashi or else now known as The Sixth Hokage........

Naruto exclaimed and shouted " I WANTED TO BE HOKAGE FIRST KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!" Sakura bonked his head and Sasuke spoke " Don't be a drama fox , Dobe...( Get it , Fox.....)" Hiruzen puffed his smoke and congratulated Kakashi... Mighty Guy spoke " YOU BEAT ME AGAIN WITH YOUR YOUTHFULNESS KAKASHI!!!!"  Maaza spoke " Everybody be quiet!!! Let's see Kakashi-senpai's future~~~" Everybody nodded....Kakashi was speechless to become hokage.

The Sixth Hokage was walking around, reading Icha Icha Paradise. Some few old copies but this was a new because Naruto had started writing them.......to continue the legacy of Jiraiya.

Naruto shouted " NANI!?!?!?!?!?!!?" Everybody chuckled but Kakashi whispered in Naruto's ears and said " Give... Me ...the....first....copy...." Naruto nodded.

The Hokage was still a pervert, he read the books in public. #10101010101010101#....

Everybody was confused by the number code language but Maaza spoke " The computer is calling Kakashi-senpai weird for reading the garbage in public...." Everybody nodded because the computer also called Kakashi a pervert too.

Kakashi had retired but had never married or dated but he was pleased with his life.... He had left the post of hokage a little sooner, also because of paperwork. 

~~~~While at the hokage tower~~~

Naruto sighed with all the paperwork he was doing....and spoke to himself " This is why sensei smiled when he handed by the cloak and hat of hokage because of this damn paperwork....... CURSE YOU KAKASHI SENSEI, DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~While back to Kakashi~~~~

Kakashi chuckled and spoke to himself " Why do i feel to stand on a table and laugh  like a villain and smile like a murderer.......Maybe one of my plans worked....."

The screen was disrupted again...\

Maaza sulked and spoke " Well, Kaka-senpai nothing can be done....." Kakashi nodded and went back reading his perverted book. Naruto sulking in a corner to deal with a load of paperwork as the seventh hokage.... 

Hey guys,                                                                                                                                                                                                        Maaza here. Sorry for not making the chapters longer. It is way shorter but more things my brain is malfunctioning ( not literally). What to write or not. I will do of course future stories of all sensei and the rookie 9. But other than them if you want mini-chapters or fillers for other characters of Naruto like  Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Hiruzen or Nagato. Request them, Also the title is now Future Of Konoha {REQUEST OPEN} | Naruto Fanfiction | , BYE, DATTEBAYO!!!!!