Chapter 12: Lazy Genius

Third POV:

Maaza sighed and spoke " Ok now, Mr. Shikamaru Nara." Shikamaru groaned and said " Yeah. Get on with. Troublesome."

Everybody faceplamed, he had to only watch. Shikaku spoke " Yeah..that's my son. Once a Nara, always a Nara. What a drag..."

The screen showed....

A man with a beard smoking, he threw down the cigarette and crushed it. He never smoked but sometimes he felt like it really. This man was Shikamaru Nara, the secretary of The seventh and sixth hokage.

He currently knocked on the door and came in politely. A blonde haired man stood front of him, the Nandaime or else Naruto Uzumaki.

The hokage smiled and said " Shika thanks for dealing the rogue ninjas near the borders." Shikamaru nodded and said " Hokage-sama could i leave to see my family."

Naruto spoke "Of course you can but me....Never."

Shikamaru chuckled leaving the once knucklehead blond ninja. He arrived to his home to be greeted by a smiling wife but not today... There she stood Temari Sabaku or Nara with her gigantic fan in hand with a cranky face... He sighed "Troublesome."

He was playing Shogi with Shikadai his son. He had a bandage wrapped around his head and a red slap mark on his son's face.

They were playing and talking about strategy and intellectual stuff.

"DINNER'S READY!!!" Temari shouted.

They didn't come. Temari came to where they were seated to see them playing shogi. She was infuriated and the fan was in hand. Boom...The two males went flying out the house.

Naruto spoke " Well Shika's got a great wife!!!"

Shikamaru was snoring asleep. Practically the whole Nara clan.

They just thought, ' HE DIDN'T BOTHER TO WATCH HIS FUTURE.'

Sasuke spoke " Lord third do you know about the Sabaku clan?"

The third answered " Well the kazekage is a part. Must be the daughter or eldest child of the kazekage." Everybody nodded....

~~~OMAKE: Marriage~~~~~

Shikamaru re watched the whole thing while everybody was sleeping. He watched his son and wife. A hand touched him it was his father.

His father spoke " You told you would never marry because marriage is troublesome?"

The younger Nara sighed and spoke " Not Marriage or love it's the process and the other emotional stuff. I don't want emotion to get into my brain."

"Well it will when you have family and friends and people who you care about.. You only have two decisions: Your heart's way or your brain's way. Choose wisely Shikamaru because both ways lead two other different directions. Both have goods and bads."

Shikamaru groaned and said " Yes, father."

Shikaku spoke " NARA CLAN LET'S DRINK COFFEE TO BE  MORE TROUBLESOME TO OTHERS!!!"

There were choirs of cheer from many. So now you know how they are always lazy... xoxoxo