What If I Told You I'm Back?

(I promise, I DID NOT FORGET about this!)

TRAVIS' POV

As a method of stress relieving, I go over to Benjamin, softly petting his fur.

"You're a big kitty, hmm?" I murmur, lying down and chuckling as he licks my nose. Their tongues feel like sandpaper, but it feels oddly soothing.

I hold my finger out, letting the big cat lick it and play with it. He nibbles on my digit, and I just chuckle.

An idea pops into my head, so I go on my phone, heading over to Amazon. Typing in "cat clothes", I softly chuckle as a result comes back, a hoodie for cats. It's adorable, and I know Taylor would love it.

~

The next day, I get the packages. Taylor's taking a nap, so I cut open the box and take out the clothes. They're really adorable.

Finding Benjamin, I grab the hoodie and sit down next to him. I carefully slip it on him, even though he isn't so compliant.

I hear Taylor's lazy footsteps head down the stairs, and she softly gasps when she sees Benjamin in the hoodie. I grin.

"Baby, when did you get this?" She laughs, heading over to me and picking Benjamin up.

"It just arrived, actually. I got the itch to buy the cats something, so..." I shrug.

"Don't tell me you bought some for Meredith and Dibbles. Actually, please do." She says, going to grab the box. She giggles, dumping the contents of the box out.

~
TAYLOR'S POV

After we dress up the cats, I take a picture of them, then put it in my burner account and send it to my mom.

"You're amazing." I murmur into his ear, feeling super giddy. Who knew dressing up cats could make me so happy?

"I've never seen you so happy before. You're so weird." He says, and I laugh.

"They were so cute! Maybe I'll get clothes for your dogs?" She suggests, and I grin.

"I wouldn't be mad at that." I tell her.

-
(short one, I know. sorry for the wait too!)