Made Your Mark On Me [M]

(hello beautiful people, i was on vacation and now i'm in school again 😿 sorry for the long break! if you know me irl i'm a huge procrastinator)

TAYLOR'S POV

Giving Travis a goodbye kiss, I head out, meeting Britanny in her car. We're having a girls night out.

"Hey!" I smile, getting in the seat. I buckle myself up.

"Hey!" Brittany smiles, turning the radio down. "How's everything?"

"Oh, it's all good." I smile. "Poor Travis was trying to bond with Olivia and she scratched him. But besides that, it's all good."

Brittany laughs. "Oh, poor guy. It's always Olivia."

We chat for a while, heading to an outlet mall. Once we're there, we browse.

"Oh, look at that." Brittany points to a crocheted mini dress, and it's like love at first sight.

"Yep, I'm getting that. No questions asked. Now." I take the dress, then head to buy it. It's a hundred, but I couldn't care less about the price.

"Jeez, Tay." Brittany giggles. "Never seen you so crazy about something since you first met Travis."

I nudge her. "Whatever."

We head to a small cafe in the mall, grabbing some drinks and snacks. It's fall, so I obviously get a pumpkin spice latte. It's just my favourite time of the year.

We keep browsing.

"Ooh, Taylor, look." Brittany says. I look.

"Lingerie? You're in to that stuff?" I ask her, giggling. I've never been too fond of it. It makes me look... skanky. Or slutty. I don't know, I don't like it much.

"Oh yeah. You've gotta give it a try. Come on, the men love it." Brittany says, and before I can protest, she tugs my arm and leads me inside.

The place is oddly comforting. It smells like vanilla, and I love vanilla. It's kind of like how you'd want your house to be... minus all the lingerie hanging up on display.

"Alright. I'm due for some new lingerie. If you want, you can look for some." She says, and I nod.

We browse, before I find a pretty sexy one. Creamsicle lace, and it's kinda like a bodysuit. It's in blue or pink.

"That pink looks nice." I point out, and she looks. She nods in approval.

"Oh yeah. It suits you. Oh, there's a black one, if you want." She points at one that's a few hangers down, which I hadn't noticed. I feel like the darker the colour is, the sexier it looks.

"Black one, for sure." I take it off the rack, slipping it in my basket.

~

A few days later.

Travis has a long day of work. I'm feeling really fucking horny.

I slip my panties off, sliding under the covers and turning my phone on. I look at the pictures of us during the summer on the beach. Fuck, he's hot.

I finger myself, moaning as I adjust my fingers to hit that sweet spot. Before you know it, I'm squirming like crazy, pressing my thighs together as I start to reach that feeling.

I close my eyes, tilting my head back, imagining that it's his hand and not mine. God, the dirty things he'd say to me... I'm playing those over and over again in my head.