32.Will Sumedh able to manage his family??

(A/n: So I took a short break because due to my tests and college work I couldn't able to concentrate on this fiction. And slowly I was loosing my writing skills due to frustration I wasn't getting any ideas for this fiction. From past 6 months I was thinking about this fiction so I don't wanted to ruin this fiction. I want to make this fiction the best. So I needed some time to think and write for the first time I took break at the middle of the fiction and this will be the last time again I will never take break in between the fiction because I know you all will be waiting for the next part and that Suspense and all. There is a chances that you all could forget it. Okay, so in these 1 month I got so many ideas and about my writing skills will slowly improve it too. While writing the fiction and one more thing I lost so many followers because I wasn't posting need 'shout out' and one reel related to this fiction after it ends. And sorry to say I can't able to post 2 parts in a day I can only be able to post 1 part. Can I get one reel relating to this fiction please?? If you really like it. Will be waiting for your reel:)

-Back to the story-

"Arjun, where is Sumedh??"
Chachi asked in angry. Arjun looks behind Sumedh was disappeared.

"where is he Arjun??"
Dada also questions him.

"woh.."

Sumedh's pov:
"Here I am"
I entered in. Pushing Arjun aside.

"I brought sweets"
I started distributing sweets to everyone. I went to dada who was looking at me in shock.

"Dada today I myself giving you, your favourite jalebi I won't stop you today"
I kept it on his hand and went to chachi. Who was looking at me in angry. Her eyes were scaring me I gulped looking at her and gave her favourite sweet then chacha and Aisha. Lastly I went towards Arjun who was standing numb.

"Arjun take your favourite motichur laddu"
He was freezed at his place.

"Take"
I took it towards his mouth and made him eat it forcefully.

"Sumedh what's this?? How can you take decisions without asking us??"
Chachi said before I could say something she continued.

"If you are ready for the marriage you should have told me. Shanaya is waiting for you"
I closed my eyes in frustration and said.

"Chachi please I have already said that I don't want to marry her. I love Mallika, and I want to marry only her not anybody else"
I said

"But that girl has no status she is just a common employee. She can't become daughter-in-law of this house"
Chachi left from there after saying this in angry.

"Don't worry about her words. She's your choice that means she will be perfect. I'm happy for you Sumedh"
Chacha said and tapped on my shoulder with smile and left.

"Bro, I'm really very happy for you. But You said that day she rejected you, when did this all happened??"
Aisha said how does she know that Mallika rejected me?? And when did I said to her??

"What!"
I said being confused.

"Bro, did you forgot that night. I remember each and everything, anyways I want to meet her marry her soon I have a lot to talk with her"
Just then I remembered, the story which Arjun narrated me of my drunken version.

"ohh, yeah I remember. I'll fulfill your wish soon my lil sis"
She left to her room. I looked at dada who was standing holding his walking stick with serious expression.

"dada I'm sorry"
I said holding my one ear. He started moving. I went and blocked his way.

"dada please stop"
He stopped and at looked at me.