21. Mallika got new job

Mallika's pov:
I don't know now what to do?? Where to go??Aru slept on my lap while crying. I made her sleep on the bed and covered her with blanket. I sat at the corner on the floor and I hugged my knees to my chest remembering every moment I spend this him in School. In these 10 years I tried a lot to forget everything. But because of Aarohi he got fixed in my head like a parmenent tattoo. How can she be similar to him?? I looked at her sleeping figure her hairs, her eyes and her behaviour everything remembers me of him. I don't want Sumedh to fall in love with me again I'm mother of a 7 years old baby and he is starting his life now and I don't want him to marry me. He will get more better and best life partner. I don't deserve him. Even though he likes Aarohi but how can he give father's love to her. She is not even his daughter. I should forget him and move on. In this world only Aarohi there for me as my family. She is my everything now. Uncle, Aunty I miss you. You both shouldn't leave me here alone. I slept on the floor while thinking. When I opened my eyes I saw Aarohi sleeping beside me. I hugged her.
"Aru why are you sleeping here??"

"Mumma why are you sleeping here?? I got scared when I didn't find you beside me"

"Aru wake up otherwise you will catch cold"
We both woke up. I saw the time.

"Ohh God! It's already 8 Aru get ready fast I will make breakfast"
I made quick breakfast and packed her lunch. We both are breakfast and I was about to lock the door.

"Mumma you are forgetting something"
Just then I remembered her injection. I made her sit and gave injection she closed her eyes tightly a tears left from my eyes.

"did it hurt??"

"only little bit🤏"
She said cutely I wiped my tears.

"come let's go"
I dropped her to her School and left to find a new job for me. I went to the big cafe. I saw the ad of it. They are hiring for waitress job.

"Excuse me, I wanted to join for the waitress job"

"you should talk to our manager this way"
She took me towards the cabin of their manager. He started to interview me.

"your qualifications??"

"I have completed my degree 2nd year"

"why did you dropped your studies?? You have scored 99% in 12th and you have studied in London University. Why didn't you continue your education??"

"actually sir it's my personal matter so"

"okay, do you have any job experience?? Have you worked somewhere??"

"no sir this is my first time as a waitress, I really need this job. I should pay my daughter school fees by next month"

"here our all staff have completed their degree. You have scored really very well in your 12th so I'm appointing you as a waitress. Hope you will work hard and will not disappoint me"

"sure sir thank you so much"

"so when are you coming for job??"

"from today"

"good"
He called someone.
"Give her the uniform and instructions"

"okay, sir"
She took me towards the staff rooms and gave my uniform.

"Here is your uniform. You should work till 8pm"

"8pm?? But ma'am I have pick my daughter from her school in the evening"

"I'm so sorry timings are fixed you can tell to your husband to pick her"
I clenched my uniform and looked down.

"I'm..I'm single parent"
I said with hesitation.

"ohh, I'm really sorry. Then please talk to manager once and don't raise your voice when coustomer is arguing with you. Talk with them calmly and you should learn to handle it. Always keep a smile on your face. So these are the instructions and about timings you can talk with the manager. I hope you understood all the instructions"
I changed my clothes and she was saying me some rules and suddenly she stopped looking at the entrance.

"So here comes your first customer"
I looked at the direction where she was looking just to see Sumedh walking in while unbuttoning his blazer coat and sat on the seat. I gulped looking at him here. What is he doing here??

"Go and take his order"
She said.

"Ma'am can I attend the next customer please??"
I requested her.

"No, go fast and take his order and remember smile on your face"
She pushed me having no other option I went towards his table to take his order. My words got stuck in my throat as soon as he looked at me. He smirked and looked at me.

"Si..sir what do you like to or..order??"
I said with difficulties. I can't able to see his face his eyes were staring at me.

"1 cup of Americano"
He said casually.

"sure"
I left from there or I can say ran from there.

"what are you doing?? Speak with him normally he will not eat you and where is the smile??"
She started scolding me.

"I'm sorry ma'am"

"this time do it properly"
She said giving me the Americano. I hands were trembling continuously. I tried to smile but it was far away.

"Sir your Americano"
I was keeping it on the table with my trembling hands but by mistake the cup fell from my hand and the whole coffee no not coffee Americano spell on his white shirt and it was so hot. I looked at him but there was no expression on his face. He was still staring at me. Our head staff came running towards us.

"I'm so sorry sir this is her first day. I apologise to you sir. Mallika take him to the washroom"
Is she asking me to take him to the washroom??

"me??"
I asked her in shocked. She wide her eyes in angry.

"okay, this way sir"
I took him towards the washroom. And I was about to go.

"Will you not clean it??"
I turned towards him being confused.

"You have spell it. So it's your job to clean it"
Should I?? It's my mistake. I should clean it. I took a tissue and wet it with water and started rubbing it shirt. His shirt was white so the stain didn't gone properly. I throwed the tissue and was about to go. Suddenly he hold my wrist and pulled me towards him.
                           ✨TBC❤️

Precap: same

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️