57. Divorce💔

Mallika's pov:

I was getting ready wearing a navy blue saree gifted by Sumedh. I have lots and lots of memories in this saree.

"OMG! Mallika I can't believe finally you are going to propose him. That too with a amazing surprise"
Priya said in excitement. She's very happy meeting me after longtime even I'm also so happy meeting her.

"I want to be witness of that moment. But I want to give you both some privacy. Nobody will be there except you and Sumedh sir. Just say everything and express your feelings to him"
She said.

"but Priya, I'm nervous. Tell me how am I looking??"
I said seeing myself in the mirror.

"hmm, Gorgeous! I'm sure if he sees you like this. He will directly kiss you"
She said playfully I slightly hit on her shoulder and smiled.
I went to the hall my heart was beating rapidly. The hall was fully filled with few guests, Sumedh's clients and few reporters. As Sumedh and Aru entered the hall. Everyone shouted. Sumedh was wearing a navy blue suit with black contrast which was making him look hot. And Aru was wearing her favourite pink princess frock. Everyone started wishing them. The fact wished Aru with her most favourite food Sumedh became jealousy and waited that I'll wish him. But I didn't I wanted to wish him with the surprise. Aru went to meet her friends. I went towards Sumedh.

"Sumedh I want to tell you something"
I said playing with my fingers.

"Actually I also wants to tell you. It's a surprise"
He said with a smile.

"really!"
I said.

"why did you wear this saree??"
He said looking at me.

"what happened? Is it not looking nice on me??"
I asked being tensed. He came towards my ears and said.

"no, it's not like that I can't able to take off my eyes from you. You are looking damn beautiful and hot"
I blushed hard.

"pappa come let's cut the cake"
Aru said pulling his hand.

"yeah"
He went with her. While going he stopped and turned towards me.

"Mallika, come"
He called me to cut the cake. We three went on the stage and stood infront of a large cake. On the cake there was few animation of Sumedh and Aru. The cake was the cute. They both hold eachother hand with knife. Sumedh pulled my hand to join them. And we three cutted the cake and feed to eachother. I looked at Aru while he was feeding her cake.

"Don't worry this is sugarless cake"
He understood and said. I took a breath in relief.
After the party was about to over. I took a tiny gift box in which I wrapped my pregnancy teaster showing positive in it. And I can't able to wait to say this to him. Priya drunk a lot and she has already slept. Now nobody was there to motivate me. I took some courage and went towards him. He was giving his interview with some reporters.

"Sumedh what's the surprise??"
I asked I was very curious to know about his surprise.

"just a minute. Arjun!"
He called Arjun. Arjun came with a few papers in his hand.

"Sumedh you aren't doing this right. Think about it once again"
He said this before handovering the papers to Sumedh's hand.

"what is it Arjun??"
I asked. Because Arjun never went against Sumedh. He always supported him. This time if he's saying this means there must be a reason. Sumedh snatched the papers from his hand and turned towards me.

"Mallika, These are Divorce papers"
My whole world just stopped.

"Di...divorce papers"
I said with trembling voice still can't able to believe it.