Chapter 1- backgrond

Lucy Chen is currently working at the Hollywood division for LAPD and is a high ranking detective best in the city; however, she's transferring stations because her Sargent raped her 2 weeks ago. Lucy has a daughter named Eliza Mae Chen that she adopted. She found Eliza in the store stealing food because her parents were abusive and would hit her often and not feed her. When Eliza met Lucy and Lucy helped her out Eliza was clingy towards Lucy and never wanted to leave her side. So Lucy decided to adopt her. Eliza is now 2 years old and a very smart child. She is also fluent in Spanish because Lucy taught her. They both often speak Spanish when they're stressed or mad. Lucy doesn't have a great relationship with her parents she was abused as a kid so she understands Eliza's past really well. Lucy has taught Eliza how to defend herself. Eliza has long brown wavy her and hazel eyes. She has a smart mouth like Lucy and loves to play outside. They have a dog names kojo that they both adore. Lucy is attracted to females and Eliza knows this and doesn't mind. Eliza is current 3 years old and in day care. Lucy is also close with Jackson West and his father Percy West. Jackson is a patrol office and Percy is IA commander. Jackson knew about the rape and Eliza. Although Jackson told her  numerous of times to report it she always had the same answer "it'll ruin my career." Percy and Jackson were close to Eliza. Percy didn't know about the rape of why she wanted to transfer only Jackson knew and she swore it would stay that way.

Tim Bradford had a rough child hood his dad with tune up regular. He has a wife named Isabel who is a uc and tim is a sergeant.

Angela Lopez was raped while on the job and became pregnant she kept the baby because she didn't believe in abortion. She gave birth to a beautiful boy named jack. Jack is 4 and in the same daycare as Eliza Angela is an amazing detective. Angela is currently single and she is gay.

Nyla Harper is a detective and was a uc. She has a husband named James who works in the community center of his neighborhood they have 2 beautiful kids Leah and Lila.

John Nolan is a to and was the oldest rookie his rookie year he is married to Bailey Nune and he has one kid named Henry who is 21 and is married to Abigail.

Wade gray is the sergeant and has a lovely wife named they have a daughter named Dominic and Luna was the one to help with Eliza adoption

Zoe Anderson is the captain and she married to a guy named Lucas cannon  and has one child named Ellie who is 8