49

Lia

___________

After last night i pledge to not have sex with  Ziddy no time soon...unuh know that nah happen though.

Both of us had just taken a shower and I was making breakfast while he was sitting around the counter on his phone.

"Taste this,"i said lifting his chin and feeding him with a fork.

"A wah dat be?he asked still paying attention to his stupid game.

"Egg,"i said pouting a little bit because he wasn't paying me attention.

"Fuvk...dem round deh so," he says to himself tensing as he bites down unto his bottom lip.

"Fucka unuh,he says grinning still tuned into the game.

"B.,,"i said covering his eyes.

"Bloodclaat b....wah wrong wid yuh look how yuh almost mek e man shoot mi babes chill,"he said looking upset and i laugh. 

"E sumn taste good?"i ask.

"Yes b,"he said and i roll my eyes going back to the pot.

I made scrambled eggs,fried breadfruit,festival and bacon with a slice of avocado and plated the food then i sat down beside him and started eating. He was still playing his stupid game and mi wonda if e nah go eat.

Halfway through my meal he put down his phone and started to eat.

"Yuh vex wid mi?"he asks.

"No."i lied.

If you no vex b den sumn haffi wrong,"he said laughing and i roll my eyes smiling.

"We ago some weh dis evening,"he said.

"Weh we a go?"i asked.

"A wah surprise,"he said.

"Everyday a surprise,"i said not at all ungrateful.

"Yah go posssibly like dah one yah,"he said and for a minute he looked uneasy.

"Lets hope i like it then,"I said and he smiled nervously.

He seemed a bit off ever since he brought up the topic and i was getting kinda worried of what the surprise was going to be.

I found him in the room talking with Jay about some sort of plans and as soon as  I entered the room he stopped talking,he seemed upset and he told Jay to make sure everything was going well and then he hung up.

"Yuh ready fi get dressed?"he asked immediately to not let me ask about the phone call.

"Anytime yuh ready,"i said wrapping my arms around his neck as he pulled me in by my waist,resting his hands on my ass.

"Yuh love mi?"he asked looking deep into my eyes.

"Wah kind a likkle pickney question dis mi no muss love yuh,"i said laughing a bit.

"And yuh plan fi stay wid mi fi eva"he asked not breaking eye contact.

"Depends,"i said jokingly.

"Depend pah wah...look how much sumn e two a we go through,"he said a bit fiesty.

"Depends pah if yuh go back go fuck round wid none a dem waste gyal deh cause a swear e two a we ago done dehso,"i said with a serious expression.

"Mi done wid dem sumn deh yuh no see mi change and mi change fi you and you alone,"he said and i couldn't help laughing but i stopped when i saw that he looked serious.

Mi no know why mi feel so but based on high school days and things mi no think e woulda change or if e ever go change mi ago always think there is another oman...cause mi no believe seh  mi have nutting fi mek e change.