32

📍Next Day
    Lia🎀
_______________

I felt like my respiratory system was about to shut down. I woke up and found Shane laying across my tummy.

Bro to how mi did shock mi push e dude off a e bed.

"Shane....why yuh ova my bed?!"i said looking at him on the floor.

"There was something on my bed,"he said rolling over unto his back.

"Oh really,"i said rolling my eyes as I got out of my bed and dumped the sheet on him.

"Wake me when you're ready to leave,"he said.

"Yuh betta hurry up we have wah whole bag a sumn fi do,"i said going into the bathroom and he groaned.

I took a shower and then wrapped myself in my towel and went back out in the room to do my facial routine.

I was now getting ready when,Shane finally got up and went to the bathroom. He came back out a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help admiring him in through the mirror.

Lets not talk about my creepy behaviour okay.

Maybe i did like him a little bit still and dats just because he is a somewhat similar to Zidane,but one thing tho he knows to express his feelings better than Ziddy.

"You know if you want to watch me get dressed i wouldn't have a problem,"he said smirking as our eyes made four in the mirror.

Not even did realise mi zone out a look pon him inna e mirror,a medz Zidane.

"Woulda rather dead before mi do dat,"i said.

"Oh really,"he said stepping closer towards me.

I stepped back and almost dropped the glass frame off the dresser,Shane blocked me in with his hands and leaned towards me.

"You sure you wouldn't like me undress in front of you,"he said grinning and i laughed shaking my head. 

"Move and go get ready so we can leave,"i said and he moved.

In the next thirty minutes,we were outside and ready to leave.

I asked Jay about the trip while Shane stuffed his face with food. 

They were going on a beach trip tomorrow and then we would all stay  at a hotel and then go to some other fun places. He said it was originally going to be me,him,Kayla,Skeng and Zidane but since Shane was here he didn't think there would be a problem if he came too. 

I was really excited for this because i haven't had any fun in like months...so i was looking forward for this trip. 

We got to Kayla's place and i knocked unto the door,there wasn't an answer for like a good minute and then the door opened but it wasn't Kayla who opened it,it was another gurl.

"Morning...how may i help?"she asked with an attitude.

"Um..mi come fi see Kayla,"i said giving her back the same energy. 

Before anything else could be said Kayla came to the door. 

"Lia!"she screamed and jumped onto me hugging me. 

We were jumping and hugging and squealing for like a minute..yuh know how gurl stay when them no see them bestie fi wah good while...so yeah we haffi act extra. 

"Likkle dutty gyal how yuh neva tell mi seh yuh deh yah,"she said pouting  and i laughed.

"Nobody neva know mi did plan fi surprise unuh...mi shock when Shane him neva tell yuh yesterday,"i said.