27

Monday☀

Lia💫
_______________

It was about 9:30 when I woke up,my head was killing me.

Last night after the disturbing call with Ziddy,I had another one of those severe panic attacks.

The doctor had to inject me twice, he said they were getting even worst. He gave me another injection and I blocked out a few seconds after and didn't wake up until now.

My mom was on the other side of the room sitting on a chair.

“Lia...yuh finally wake up...oh gosh man yah stress mi out why dis a happen,”my mom said tears coming to her eyes.

“Mommy stop e crying...mi ago be alright,”i said hugging her.

“How yuh fi seh dat and dem only a get worst,”my mom said.

“No you go a church mommy....wid God all things are possible just believe,”i said comforting her even though I myself had little hope of me getting better.

I am feeling worst and worst everyday and the panic attacks happen more frequently and I'm not even sure what is triggering it off.

“Yuh carry mi laptop weh mi did tell yuh fi bring?”i asked her.

“Yes e ova dehso but yuh haffi eat sumn fi tek e medication fuss and yah fi freshen up yuhself,”my mom said.

With the help of my mom I made my way to the bathroom and back with the little bag sumn attached to a long metal that had wheels.

After I came back, my mom took my dirty clothes and put them in a bag she had brought and put the clean clothes in the drawers.

She had brought me some breakfast and I was forced to eat every last bit before I could take the injection and the pills then finally able to get my laptop.

Due to my illness,the school had decided that I could take classes online,since I was on kinda the last term of school and cxcs was just right around the corner I wasn't going to be able to take a break from school itself.

I logged into the google classroom and collected all the information,I had like two more SBAs remaining and I think it's time I start studying.

“Doh kill off yuhself wid work memba seh yuh sick...mi ago go home and come back later when e police come,”my mom said and I nodded.

She left the room and I started my work,by 12o'clock the two SBAs were finished. The doctor had came to do his check up and even though he said I was fine his expression was a bit off.

I took a break from the laptop and got something to eat. My phone started ringing Ziddy was video calling me.

Yuh know seh e tormented no school e deh.

I answered the call.

“Likkle bwoy yuh naave nutting fi do,”i said and he laughed.

“A lunch time of course mi naave nutting fi do...if yuh did deh yah mi would a come badda yuh peace,”he said drinking a box drink.

*scoffs*“badda mi,”

“Weh yah do yah now?”he asked and I turned the camera to the dish dat was in my lap.

“Yuh cyah lef some a dat fi mi when mi fawod lata,”

“E cyah go stay deh so long?”i said.