10

Wednesday☀
Lia💫
________________

I didn't remember to set my alarm last night but no need for that cause Jay pissa alarm wake me up.

Yuh know how long mi hear e sumn a mek noise fah until me hear e stop.

It was already 7:30 am.

I got out of bed and said my prayer then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I then went back upstairs and got ready doing my hair into four space buns and then putting on my school shoes.

I packed my other school bag cause all now mi no get back mi bag from Ziddy and then I went downstairs.

Mi neva really like touch touch up things a people house cause a just suh mi madda grow me. So e did feel kinda awkward when mi did a mek mi breakfast.

Outta e goodness a mi heart mi mek breakfast fi Jay too dat a if him still a go a school cause mi no see him from morning.

As I was eating I saw him come downstairs, his shirt out of his pants his collar up and the tie hanging around his neck,he was just putting on his shoes as he came into the kitchen.

"Yuh mek breakfast fi me?"he asked and I nodded.

"Thanks,"he said taking up the plate as he quickly consumed all that was on the plate.

He took up the cup of tea and mi no know if e neva feel seh e sumn hot. E yute tun e sumn a him head and haffi spit back out e whole a it inna e sink.

Mi couldn't help but laugh,a nearly dead.

"Fuvk!"he cursed as he rinsed his mouth under the sink.

A few minutes later he was ready to leave still untidy. I went into his car as he started the engine and left.

By that time it was about 8o'clock and mi wah know how him expect fi reach on time.

I was expecting him to turn left but he took the right hand turn,pressing on the gas.

I was confused but I kept silent, a few minutes later I realised that he was taking a shortcut.

In about ten minutes we were driving into the school yard and around to the parking lot.

He parked the car behind the Visual Arts department and I got out.

"Yuh have money fi buy sumn?"he asked.

"Yeah,"i replied.

Mi no know if e think mi broke or wah. Mi know seh him a try be nice and things but fi all e years weh e bully mi fah mi nah go get use to him fi a be nice to me so mi a tek e as wah offence.

I made my way to the 11 grade block almost immediately bumping into Lano.

"Lia yuh finally come back a school how yuh feel?"he asked.

"Mi no feel too bad,"i said as I continued walking.

"Oh mi a have wah match todeh yuh nah come cheer mi on,"he said and I laughed.

"If mi naave no class,"i said.

"Alright mi a look fi yuh ova deh,"he said grinning.

He followed me to my class and stood beside me in the devotion. Kayla was beside me too,nudging me and giggling.

After finishing the national anthem Kayla touched me and told me to look over toward the computer lab.

Jesus Christ!!

A swear Ziddy wah kill mi,yuh fi see how him a look pon mi.

"Such bwoy look like e wah kill yuh though,"whispered Kayla as she went into the class.