29

🎓Graduation Day🎓

Lia💫
______________    

The two weeks was over,it was finally the day to say goodbye to highschool. I wish I could have enjoyed the last two weeks better,instead I had to be putting together the valedictorian presentation with Zidane, which maybe once or twice turned out into an argument since he was acting like a fuvking b!tch.

I woke up around 6:00am and did my usual morning routine.

I went downstairs to see Jay eating breakfast,I had to give him a round of applause because this was the first time he had woken up so early,obviously because he was graduating from six form too.

“Which part mommy dem deh? ”i asked him as I sat down and started eating.

“Dem a ready,”he said.

“Already?!...a not even 7 o'clock and a 10:30 e graduation a start,”i said shocked.

“Dat mi a seh too,”he said.

My phone lit up and I took it up to see who had texted,it was Zidane surprisingly.

Gm

Was he finally ready to speak to me.

Yuh finally get bck uh mannaz,”

He read the message and then he was typing for about a minute and then he stopped. I thought he was going to send the message but he didn't, he started to type again and then I got a message but not what I was expecting.

“Reach a school by e next thirty minutes fi rehearse e presentation,”

Ugh!...wah wrong wid him.😒

Mi know seh a neva dat deh one sumn deh tek boh one minute fi type....e have sumn fi tell mi but mi no know wah a stop him from tell mi.

Him a bruk mi vibes now, tomorrow mi a go a farrin and mi not even ago cyah get wah goodbye hug from him.

Anyways mi done eat and mi madda and Jerome come downstairs and seh we fi go ready. Mi put on mi uniform and fix mi hair then mi go downstairs.

We were ready to leave so we all got into the car and left.

When we got to the school yuh fi see how much car already deh here. We were going for our gowns when I saw Kayla.

“Bestie!!!...oh my gosh yuh look nice! ”she said hugging me.

“Yuh look nice to!”i said smiling.

She carried us to the main office where the gowns were and me and Jay got ours. She helped me put it on and then we took some pictures.

Yo mi full up a how much mixed emotions mi happy and sad at e same time

My mom and Jerome had already taken there seats after they had taken pictures of both of us. Jay's side of family had come too,my dad was supposed to be here but I didn't see him.