52

Ziddy Don

"Mr Baker this is a very important meeting please show an effort to be there...Mr Gonzalez will be present and if you do not show up he'll take it as an offence and he's our biggest supporter,"said Mr Myers.

"Mi we see bout e...when dat again?"i asked.

"In the next hour,"he replied.

"Aitt...get e conference room ready and e powerpoint dem,"i said.

"okay sir,"he said and i hung up.

I put down the phone and focused back on the computer,there was a major decrease of our supporters and the business's financial background was looking pretty bad.

Mr Gonzalez was one of our biggest supporters that remained and i really want this meeting to work out,if i can get his full support i will be able to maintain the others that had gone,mi really no want e business fi go bankrupt.

"Ziddy look pon this,"said Jay handing me his ipad.

It was another graph showing the stats of the decrease of the hotel,alot of tourists wasn't in the island at the moment so i could see what could have been the cause. Mi no know why all a e branches dem a decrease so rapidly.

I hissed my teeth and scratched my head trying to find a solution,then i heard my phone ring .

It was Lia's friend.

"Yo?"

"Zidane yuh need fi come home right now!"she said in a panicked voice.

"A wah happen?!...weh Lia!"i asked panicking for a minute thinking of all the things that could have happened to Lia.

"She did inna e bathroom and then she scream out and mi no hear har again...sumn happen to har and e bathroom door lock,"she said.

Mi heart start beat fast yuh hell.

"Fuck!"i hissed as i hung up the phone and got up immediately taking up car keys.

"Weh yah go?"Jay asked.

"Mi soon fawod back,"i said reaching the door.

"Yo yuh have e meeting-"he said but i was long gone.

I reached at the house in about half an hour and rushed inside,Lia's fren was standing at the bathroom door worried sick as she pounded on the door calling out Lia's name.

Doh tell mi seh a dead Lia dead God....

"She nah answer Zidane do sumn,"she said stepping aside.

"Lia....b...open e door,"I said trying to sound calm.

There was not a sound as i pounded on the door and called out her name,i rushed into our room and went through the drawers,the bathroom key was somewhere around here.

It took longer than i imagined to find it probably a cause mi did so fuvking shaken up by dah situation yah.

I rushed back to the bathroom door and unlocked it opening the door,is like mi heart stop. Lia was laying on the ground with a  puddle of blood beside her head.

"B....yuh cyah do this to mi...how the fuvk this happen,"i said breaking down as i knelt down and shook her.

"She pregnant,"said her fren and i looked up at her,she had a pregnancy test in her hand.

"Fuck!....Lia wake up!"i said enraged trying to hold back the tears.

I lifted her up and carried her downstairs and out to the car,her fren following behind.