22

Cont'd.....
Lia💫
_____________

"Shut up now....yah chat too much now,"i said laughing and he held both sides of my face and kissed me.

He trailed his lips down to my neck trailing his hands down to my waist and pushing his hand underneath my marina.

He pulled off my marina.

This b!tch so aggressive.

He unhooked my bra and started to flick my nipples with his tongue.

I felt his erection underneath me,pressing against my clit.

He slipped his finger at the waistband of my tights and down to my cunt,then he pushed his finger inside me.

"Agh!..."i exclaimed,I wasn't expecting him to push his finger in so aggressively.

He pushed his finger in and out,speeding up the process as we kissed.

I started squirming as all this pleasure started to get unbearable.

"Zidane...."i moaned faintly.

"Come fi mi Lia,"he whispered as he continued doing what he did.

A few seconds later,I moaned out loudly as I released on his finger and he pulled it out.

"Fuvk!"I said breathing heavily.

"Yuh like dat?"he asked taking out his dick.

I grinned and took off my tights and my panties. I climbed back on top of him and pushed his dick inside me,then I started riding it.

Ziddy rested his head on the back of the chair and I heard soft moans coming from his mouth.

This dude wanna do everything at once.

He got up and leaned me against the kitchen island and started to thrust inside me aggressively,running his hands all over my body.

Yuh fi hear mi a scream out and a squeal out e likkle krawsis name.

"Bloodclaat Lia...yah go mek e people dem think mi a kill yuh,"he laughed as he pulled out of me and put me down.

"Yah fuvk mi like yuh figot seh mi a human to...chro,"i said resting on the counter my legs feeling like they were about to fail me.

"A tiad yuh tiad already an mi no ready fi round two yet,"he grinned leaning behind me,grabbing my breasts.

"Zidane...mi have school tomorrow...stop now and come carry mi home,"i said trying to get him to come from behind me.

"Yah stay wid mi tonight....so yuh nah fi worry bout dat,"he said holding my hands behind my back.

"Wah bout mi uniform and sumn?"I asked.

He pushed his dick inside me again and I let out a sharp scream.

"Dem inna e car,"he said as he plowed deeper inside.

"Why the fuck yah be so aggressive,"I said out of breath.

"Dat a fi teach yuh fi stop gimme bloodclaat attitude,"he said holding me by my waist and slapping my ass against his groin.

"Ah...uh ..Jesus Christ!"i said a trickle of tears running down my cheeks as he slammed inside of me like there was no tomorrow.

His phone started ringing and he slowed down his pace putting his hand over my mouth.

"Hello?"he said answering the phone.

It was silent for awhile, except for my muffled moans that escaped my lips as he still continued to thrust inside me.