31

📍5 years later....
📍Norman Manley International Airport
Lia🎀
______________________

"Welcome to Jamaica.....Mr Foster,"i said as we left the airport.

"Its not as bad as I expected,"said Shane sarcastically.

"Weh yuh mean by dat,"i said side eyeing him.

"A joke mi a mek,"he laughed.

"Betta,"i said and he laughed as he took my suitcases and put them in the back of the taxi we had chartered.

I had just landed back in Jamaica,having been in Canada for like five years I was really glad to come back to this nice weather.

As you may have noticed I brought back Shane with me since my dad wasn't coming back for now Shane insisted to come and visit Jamaica.

He is currently my guy best friend,who I met on the second day of my first trimester at the University of Toronto. I didn't really like him at first because he was acting a bit too hype but then he started to remind me of Zidane and I kinda had a thing for him.

We started hanging out and then we kinda clicked from then on. Let's just forget about the two weeks we dated and just stick to the fact that we are besties all along.

We were heading to the hotel,I haven't even told my mom that I was coming home today they were expecting me in the next two weeks,but since I handled the issue that was wrong with the company I got the chance to come this week.

In case you didn't know I do digital marketing and mi think that a the best sumn yuh cyah do if yuh go overseas, cause like right now mi have over 4mil inna mi account.

Shoot....Kayla did a call mi, she no know seh mi reach back and mi plan fi surprise har.

"Hello,"

"Morning babes yuh nah hurry up come look fi mi,"she said sounding as if she had just woken up.

"Next two weeks man,"i lied and Shane started laughing.

"Shhh,"i said pushing him away from the phone.

"A who ah you a chat?"she asked.

"A Shane a cause problem,"i said.

"Oh....tell him hi,"

"Kayla seh fi tell yuh hi,"i said.

"Hey Kayla wassup,"he said taking the phone.

I signaled to him to keep quiet,well actually a threaten mi threaten him but a e same thing right?

They had a little convo and then he gave me back the phone,we had just reached the hotel so I told her I had to go do something.

We got out of the car and Shane insisted to carry all the suitcases. Mi did call e hotel yesterday already so mi just check in fi e room. Apparently a only one room did available so mi an him haffi go share.

When we entered the room,I was relieved to see that it had two beds,so that mean mi neva did haffi go share e bed wid him.

We packed out some of our stuff then we got breakfast.

"I didn't know Jamaican food was actually this good,"he said stuffing his face.

"Mind yuh choke cause a laugh mi would a laugh afta yuh,"i said laughing.

After we were done eating I was ready to leave.

"Where're we going first?"he asked as I made a phone call.