🩸⛓️🔪🩹Nanami Chang's Inspirations🩸⛓️🔪🩹

TW: Suicide and Self Harm

Harley Quinn (Harley Quinn 2019) - Like Harley, Nanami undergoes significant character growth and learning throughout disventure camp. Some of her most consistent character traits, however, are a need to break things with her baseball bat, aversion to boring or dorky things, and what could broadly be described as a carefree, chaotic attitude.

Rosy The Rascal (Sonic) - Like Rosy, Nanami  is extremely violent, eccentric, sadistic, and single-minded, eager to stalk and "break" things, mainly people while retaining distorted signs of a cutesy, childish demeanor. This is reflected in her speech, in which she often uses nicknames and simplified terms in a sing-song tone.

Nene (Friday Night Funkin') - Like Nene, Nanami is a highly suicidal girl with promiscuous tendencies. She is also very sadistic and a masochist. She is also lustful, as she tends to sleep around.

Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) - They both have a collection of knives and they do self harm, and they enjoyed it.

Demencia (Villainous) - Like Demencia, Nanami is shown to be a very energetic, rebellious, mischievous, flirtatious, temperamental, and scatterbrained girl. She acts without thinking twice, which constantly gets her family and comrades in trouble She can be very naive and go directly against orders or rules. Despite this, she is a respected assassin in her little assassin group.

Suzuna Hiiragi (Dog & Scissors) - Like Suzuna, Nanami is known to be a very masochistic girl who is highly unstable and she enjoys any sort of pain or mistreatment.

Midari Ikishima (Kakegurui) - Like Midari, Nanami is shown to be very persistent and overbearing, intimidating or being weird to the other campers, such as when playing a sadistic game of life or death with Yul. She is also very impulsive and has little self-restraint, causing her to look more at immediate satisfaction than any long-term consequences. Due to the fact that no one wants to play sadistic games with her.

Serial Designation V (Murder Drones) - Like V, Nanami is sociopathic that always carries a sadistic nature, whenever she's going off on a killing spree. Although she states that even when she did murder and was being a killjoy, she still can't feel a single emotion coming from what's it like to kill others. "And yet... I still feel nothing."

Ripper Roo (Crash Bandicoot) - Like Ripper, Nanami is famous for her insane, psychopathic, and somewhat dangerous behavior. As a result of her insanity, she can be fearless, reckless, impulsive and unpredictable, often blowing herself or others up repeatedly with explosives. She has also proven to be highly tolerant and resilient to pain.

Zdrada The Bitch Demon (Helltaker) - Like Zdrada, Nanami is shown to be a mean-spirited, bitchy and cruel girl and rarely cares for anything, and is very dorkish as her label implies. She is shown to be sadomasochistic as well, as she finds pleasure in watching other people, including herself, in pain and despair, and doesn't care of what she has said.

Killua Zoldyck (Hunter X Hunter) - They're both assassins. The only difference is that Nanami is proud on being an assassin while Killua is not.

Dylan Beekler (Golan the Insatiable) - She has an interest in creepy things and death.

Tira (Soulcalibur) - Like Tira, Nanami is nearly as ruthless and sadistic as her fellow assassins, having no qualms with claiming the lives of her victims. She derives a demented form of amusement from others' suffering, apparently due to her upbringing as an assassin, and is lethally addicted to murdering others.

Murdoc Niccals (Gorillaz) - They're both Satanists.

Cassandra Dimitrescu (Resident Evil Village) - Like Cassandra, Nanami is noted to be a sadist who particularly enjoyed tormenting and killing her victims.

Gabby (Disventure Camp Season 1) - They both have violent tendencies and they both laugh maniacally. Expect that Nanami is 10 times insane and violent than Gabby

Denisse Wyght (Ultravitam Sunt) - They're both the tallest girls compare to the other girls.

Yuno Gasai (Future Diary) - She was a normal girl until she was abused and tormented by Yul when she was younger and he drove her into the path of insanity. As a result, Nanami became a suicidal and a insane sadomasochist.